Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need little help in Guild war source 5165

Discussion on i need little help in Guild war source 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post i need little help in Guild war source 5165

hey all can some one give me code or helping for

i wanna make any guild allies
i wanna make any guild enemy

and the top ninja.war.Trojan.archer.warrior not working i mean the holo

just this is my all problem can some one help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My 5165 source
10/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Okay this is the source that im using ....50% made by me the rest is copy paste but i think its good source so and ppl can use it....this is what its have: DeadMatch 1vs1 ss/fb tournament top halo seller weakly pk tournament with reward top weakly halo cps quests 750cps and 200k gold per kill fixed fb/ss bug and herc fixed toxic bug perfect rb script added
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
I want to be known as one source in 5165
03/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to be known as one source in 5165 because I need of help I want to give me source 1:where CBS drop from the bird man and every monster drop 55 cps 2:the ExpBall Given the level of 60 or less any npcs she need give me and pls help me i need help and that is my email
I need some help with my 5165 source..
03/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
It's a little bit confusing.. ok here it goes... I just recently decided to get into c# private servers, and I figured I'd start out with this 5165 one.. So here's the issue. When I first start the server up everything works great.. So I open up the solution in Visual C# Express, and if I attempt to rebuild the newestcoserver it succeeds... But if I take and just for example put a space anywhere in the code and immediately backspace it, changing nothing of course. I get about 97 errors and...
[help] i need guild to set up source 5165
12/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i have full translated 5156 source with ninja+steed. i need a guild how to set it up. so if kno how or kno a good guild plz post it here. p.s. i would be awsome if it comes with a video so i can fallow that way.:)