Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some answers please for old server

Discussion on Looking for some answers please for old server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for some answers please for old server

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about making a new server and I want it to be very old and I'll make it with a point system, For example, there are no drops or farming only trojan with SS and FB, your skills at SS or FB is your only way to grow up, Every single mission will be 1-5 hp and you can only use SS and FB, Winer get points at nobility rank and TOP1 effect also thinking about adding Garments for winners something makes them special and some more idea's like that

What I want to know is:

1- I heard that 5095 not working on c$ SO, What is the lowest source version using c#?

2- Where can I find a clean client and source without any edit? need it completely pure nothing change on it and I'll work on it from 0 and add what I want

3- What programs I'll need? because I completely forget it last time I was working on a private server was from like 10 years ago if there are some links from a trusted site I'll be very thankful

events will be:
Team deathmatch - SS FB only with 1 HP
Deathmatch - SS FB only with 1 HP
Capture the flag - SS FB only with 5 HP
Arena 1 vs 1 - SS FB only with 10 HP
Tagteam 2 vs 2 - SS FB only with 10 HP
Last Man Standing - SS FB only with 5 HP

Dmg is fixed to 1 per hit at all events

Donate only for support server to stay alive and Style, garments, skins something make you look cool but not gonna make you stronger

Any ideas that may be good will be put on the server with the name of the idea owner on it
Old 01/21/2021, 19:44   #2

Srsly, No one knows any answer to the 3 questions even what programs I need, cmon guys
Old 01/21/2021, 20:57   #3

1-There are sources lower than 5095 and higher programmed in c#, take a look here , COPS 5017 seems to be a good start

2-take a look here

3-Visual studio, mysql, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2021, 00:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
1-There are sources lower than 5095 and higher programmed in c#, take a look here , COPS 5017 seems to be a good start

2-take a look here

3-Visual studio, mysql, etc.
Thank you bro