Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real classic server ??

Discussion on Real classic server ?? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Real classic server ??

Heyy. I cant find any real classic servers with actual low rates ... in most of them you reach full 2 sock in months and run out of **** to do and it gets boring. Does anyone know if there are any actual classic servers with extremely low rates out there ? or any upcoming servers to follow ?

Thanks.
Old 01/05/2021, 23:46   #2

I was told that Moh's server is pretty classic like
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 06:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordyoss View Post
Heyy. I cant find any real classic servers with actual low rates ... in most of them you reach full 2 sock in months and run out of shit to do and it gets boring. Does anyone know if there are any actual classic servers with extremely low rates out there ? or any upcoming servers to follow ?

Thanks.
Yea its planed, but we actually just in beta, in fixing bugs phase before we go seriously advertising and such.

All good parts of classic will be there, such as quests, damage balance.
But the good parts after classic will be there aswell.
Aslong we know whats good and whats bad, we able to balance it to stay classic basicly on new features, entertainment, carefully and perfect planed.

We have the best economy no1 else will have this, the gameplay is a matter of taste since we have new features too. BUT the base is classic, the quests classic and we will prove even Ninja can be existing and you will still enjoy it as classic :P

Since you asked for low rates, the rates will be as a lilttle bit better than Classic since we have some Features and Events:

SkillProof Leveling
ExpMob Event
And alot more Events which will make the LOW rates acceptable.

You will have low rates but entertainment in same time Weekly big events, with a good event schedule, perfect events no1 has those before :P

And alot alot alot more, comming for the bigger updates

But this beta phase needs another 2 months.

I just telling, that you not quit and be patient.