Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to purchase a full source

Discussion on Looking to purchase a full source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to purchase a full source

I'm looking for a CO 1.5 or a CO 2.0 without talisman and BP in the source. A nerfed ninja would be nice also. Bonus would have PVP events etc. Please PM me your price!
Old 12/27/2020, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
You will likely get scammed my dude. There is a sentiment here amongst the crowd of developers that if you don't know how to build it - you can't have it.

What has worked for me over the years is empowering these developers - don't buy the source buy the skills of the developer. Provide them with a design/plan and a payment structure that adds to their life; and from this I have been a part of many servers.

Give it a try.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Purchase pubg injection thread injection source code
04/04/2020 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Find PUBG internal bypass compiler, rent or purchase source code. Must be able to provide testing. Telegram:@AbC2666
[Buying] Purchase the latest Lost Saga source.
02/07/2020 - Trading - 0 Replies
Purchase the latest Lost Saga sources. My Discord: Darkrai#3814 My Skype: live:.cid.a15e5ee271900405
i am looking to purchase a 5670+ source
10/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
i would like it to have subclasses refineries dragon souls guild flower system chi pirate skills and poker if anyone is interested in selling please private message me
Server ThunderCO Client 5730 | Assisan Full | Poker Full | Chi Full | All Events Full
06/02/2013 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
Welcome All To ThunderCO P-Server ______________________________ ThunderCO Has been started at 29/5/2013 Player +50 Online Yeah +50 Online Server VPs 24/7 Not OFF Never ______________________________