Okay So, If there's anyone who could do this for, 5017 or 5095.. I'd be really grateful.
Level: 135 - 137
MinAtk: 10,000
MaxAtk: 40,000
Price: 2,000,000 Gold & 50,000 CPs
Requirements: 2ND Reborn
Effect: Would Have a Uber Blue Glow =o ( And If possible, The Person Who wears the blade/sword would Have a Light Blue Glow Around him/her)
Description: ***'s Righthand, which was used To Drive The Evil Spirits Away.
Okay So, If there's anyone who could do this for, 5017 or 5095.. I'd be really grateful.
Level: 135 - 137
MinAtk: 10,000
MaxAtk: 40,000
Price: 2,000,000 Gold & 50,000 CPs
Requirements: 2ND Reborn
Effect: Would Have a Uber Blue Glow =o ( And If possible, The Person Who wears the blade/sword would Have a Light Blue Glow Around him/her)
Description: ***'s Righthand, which was used To Drive The Evil Spirits Away.
Name: Reaver
Thanks.
What your asking for is an entirely new mesh and texture.
Good luck trying to get that.
The people with c3 makers are stingy lol.
Have you seen how messed up most the directions are?
Yeah, it's really hard to do... I'm working on a few edits to a poleaxe, making it look bigger, also changing the damage it does.. as for a glow, yeah I can make it have a glow around it like a super weapon..
As for a glow around the person who is holding the weapon I'm still stuck with that..
I wont make it for you, but here is what you have to do:
1. Open your client folder and then ini
2. Open "itemtype.dat"
3. Create the lines for your item
4. To open itemtype.dat you will need to decrypt
5. After adding the lines encrypt it again
6. Now open "itemadd.ini" and add the + stats for it
7. Now you will need to make itemicon and mapicon for it
8. Make the texture for it and the effect (superffect) for it
9. Now you will need to open ani folder
10. open itemicon and mapicon (i think is named itemminicon and mapitemminicon or something)
11. Now open the weapon3d effect or what ever they are named in the ini folder and add so you have it for the sword what ever.
Thats just how to do it, but told in small detail. It is probably alot harder to do, but just so you have a brief of how to do it. Noone probably gonna do it for you, since is very hard work to make.
You can edit the directions..
But yeah i wish him succes :P
i don't think much people will help him with this things..
Lol. That sounded like You're being negative... I'm pretty sure, that I can make it. And already one guy helped me, by telling me how it is done. So Yeah, That helps me a lot. Takes me time to make one though, but I'm sure i'll get it done. Slowly, but surely.
[request] club blade and sword effects 11/10/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies i lost my original effects any1 upload for me
thx:handsdown:
Need Two handed sword pros 04/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies Ok.. i have a question Can you use Physical Screen + Morale screen + Ultimate screen together on someone ? thanks for ur reply
Thanks will be given
2 handed sword 03/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies what is your opinion for 2 handed sword.. and what mastery use with it?
REQUEST:130 blade & 125 lvl sword edit 04/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies Hi , i was just trying to edit my 130 lvl blade to look like dark red and it didnt go too well so im requestion for these edits 130 lvl blade : dark red , 125 lvl sword : feel free
I'll reward the maker of these with karma.