I have the same issue. I used the code provided by Mentalis but didnt do anything for me. editing the values can open the 2nd panel but adding items adds multiples and after force filling it breaks it. change the values in character from 40 to 20 still makes it impossible to open 2nd panel with the code provided.
At getting the warehouse items, or adding them, just breakpoint and look over the code, see where it fails (in other words, makes the socket disconnect).
Btw, are you trying to brag or something about your server? Every thread (or post?) has a picture or two of your server features, seriously, that's just lame, as you're using a public source which had all of those.
At getting the warehouse items, or adding them, just breakpoint and look over the code, see where it fails (in other words, makes the socket disconnect).
Btw, are you trying to brag or something about your server? Every thread (or post?) has a picture or two of your server features, seriously, that's just lame, as you're using a public source which had all of those.
Anyways, gl!
No. I'm not bragging and how dare you accuse me of doing so. How is adding pictures of a guy on a horse bragging when everyone can do that? I'm only trying to make my threads more interesting and understandable.
No. I'm not bragging and how dare you accuse me of doing so. How is adding pictures of a guy on a horse bragging when everyone can do that? I'm only trying to make my threads more interesting and understandable.
It is kind of annoying adding pictures to you every thread you make
But you add them to make the thread more exciting i get it.
Create a higher array list and also make sure it will check for that number... if that doesn't work do like emme said and put a breakpoint ( click the left side of the code ) and then run it...
and on to the issue of the pictures. they had nothing to do with the warehouse problem. it did not have single warehouse open.. stop posting pictures there.. its not because we don't think its cool ( which we dont ) but it just gets annoying to scroll through 5 pictures to see what your asking for...
I just see the pictures as bragging, a picture with the text "Your friend x has logged off" doesn't make the thread or question any less/more intresting, so there's really no reason to post it.
go to character.cs
Search for
public void ReadThis(System.IO.BinaryReader BR)
the look down search for
MAWarehouse = new ArrayList
and make the (40)
make it (20)
and remmber i helped you ++ me
Hey, I got a problem with my warehouse password. 11/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hey all,
I got a character from a friend, but he didnt know the warehouse password nomore.... Since he bought it we cant look up anything.... Does anybody know how too delete/look up that password w/o Conquer Online site or GM ?
Please., I really need it cus it is hard too always have an second client online with my internet. I really aint hacker. Thanks in advance.