Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server macros

Discussion on Private Server macros within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server macros

I was just wondering if any macro or bots were available for private servers.
What i request is relatively REALLY easy... I just want a bot that scatters around the turtle doves in twincity and quit when out of arrows or go buy more that works on TrixyCo. I'll pay a little tip if needed to motivate you. I can also help to gather all the coords needed. I'm really motivated in this request to happen.

Sorry if I am in the wrong section. If there is any ''request'' section or something I did not see it.

Regards ~Lamort.
Old 03/07/2010, 01:45   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
There is no request forum for private servers on epvp and these requests are not allowed here.

Please note: what you are requesting is not "easy" nor should it be done as a macro... ever...

any form of bot/script/macro that expects the client to be mobile should be using packets and or memory addresses. NEVER mouse clicks. You WILL click players/monsters and the macro WILL mess up and be useless.

best bet is a proxy in which case you can use a handy scripting language to make it do whatever anything you would ever want a bot to do (assuming your scripting language is competent and the proxy is 'complete')

Then again... you aren't going to have the knowledge to code such a thing and as far as I'm aware there is no public system for that... nor should there be. There are plenty of good coders working on that type of stuff but they are subscription services, they should be rewarded for their work (through money lol)
Old 03/07/2010, 01:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
There is no request forum for private servers on epvp and these requests are not allowed here.

Please note: what you are requesting is not "easy" nor should it be done as a macro... ever...

any form of bot/script/macro that expects the client to be mobile should be using packets and or memory addresses. NEVER mouse clicks. You WILL click players/monsters and the macro WILL mess up and be useless.

best bet is a proxy in which case you can use a handy scripting language to make it do whatever anything you would ever want a bot to do (assuming your scripting language is competent and the proxy is 'complete')

Then again... you aren't going to have the knowledge to code such a thing and as far as I'm aware there is no public system for that... nor should there be. There are plenty of good coders working on that type of stuff but they are subscription services, they should be rewarded for their work (through money lol)
Your first sentence was quite enough. No need for the wall of text that 'explains' simple common sense.
Thanks though.
Old 03/07/2010, 02:59   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort View Post
Your first sentence was quite enough. No need for the wall of text that 'explains' simple common sense.
Thanks though.
Seeing as you requested a macro it would seem that it was not common sense. Macro in the way it is generally used refers to a pre-recorded set of mouse movements or keystrokes which would be completely unsuited to what you are looking to do.

Excuse me for being thorough in the hopes of helping both you and anyone else who happens to read the thread before it is either closed or sinks down the pages. By offering that level of information it saves me having to type it again (hopefully) 2 days from now when the next guy asks the same question.
Old 03/07/2010, 05:09   #5

sooooo what you're saying is that the only way to get a proxy for a private server is to have someone do it explicitly for that server? Or find one that is already made?
Old 03/07/2010, 07:31   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
We dont support hoax for private servers here.

#Closed
Closed Thread