Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Installation Error

Discussion on C# Installation Error within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# Installation Error

Hey epvp!
I wanna code my pserver but I get this error when trying to install C#:

I followed this guide to fix it but I couldn't find it in services, and then I downloaded what it said, and it said I had it installed on my computer already:
Code:
Description:
This error occurs when the BITS service is disabled, does not exist, has been deleted from the services application, was stopped while download was in progress, or if any service that BITS depends on failed or was deleted. The error message for this problem is "BITS service must be enabled before you start the installation process. Enable the BITS service and run setup again."

To fix this error:
1. On the Start menu, click Run.

2. In the Run Dialog box, type services.msc and then click OK.

3. In the list of services, right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

Note: If you do not see Background Intelligent Transfer Service in the list, the service is not installed on your computer. You can download and install BITS from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=B93356B1-BA43-480F-983D-EB19368F9047&displaylang=en

4. In the Startup type list, select Manual and then click OK.

If these steps do not resolve the problem, you may need to enable the services that BITS depends on.

To enable dependencies:

1. Follow steps 1-3 listed above.

2. In the Background Intelligent Transfer Service Properties dialog box, click the Dependencies tab.

3. For each service listed under This service depends on the following system components, follow steps 3 & 4 listed above to enable the service.
HELP!!!
Old 03/05/2010, 01:49   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
#request move to
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2010, 02:02   #3

Dude, c'mon and help me fix it just real fast.
I'll press thanks.
Old 03/05/2010, 02:06   #4

Have you tried redownloading it? Best I can do with this kind of stuff >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2010, 02:09   #5

Thanks guys for trying to help, but I download 2010 beta 2 and it worked, idk why 2008 didn't, but thinks guys.

#request close
Old 03/05/2010, 06:44   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
#Closed
Closed Thread