Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Arrows!

Discussion on Arrows! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrows!

Hi EPVP, I made new bows and added them to the client, now the problem is how I put the effects on the arrows to be like the ones from the level 130 bow! Thanks EPVP!

« Making a higher resolution .exe | how to debug and build my source for MAC »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite Arrows, Castle Dupe
07/03/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 6 Replies
Unendlich Pfeile: Ein recht einfacher Exploit der auch nicht auf jedem Server funktioniert. Vorraussetzung: 1 Pfeil im Inventar, Archer Klasse (Archer, Hunter, Sniper, Rogue, Stalker, Bard, Clown, Gypsy) Beschreibung: Sucht euch einen guten Kumpel und tradet ihm euren letzten Pfeil im Inventar (der Pfeil muss während des Deals equipped sein). Beendet den Deal, dann müsste der Pfeil aus dem Inventar verschwunden sein, jedoch immernoch equipped sein und voila euch gehen die Pfeile nicht mehr...
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Archer arrows
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey can anyone change the color of the arrows when shot? I just thought it would be a cool effect
Arrows?
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there a cheat to have always arrows? i mean in the lab, so i dont need to go out to buy and lose vp's? and is there a cheat to fly longer? not 40 sec or 60 sec, for a little longer? if there are thise cheats plz reply me , and plz give me a link where should i download it.... ty for ur patience, to read my first post :P
[Question]New Arrows
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I just wanted to know if the new arrow glow affect's could be added to non-super bows (only ur client see's it) or if it's server sided. The graphics should be stored somwhere... if its possible i think someone should work on this.