Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Source Character Creation error...

Discussion on 5165 Source Character Creation error... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Source Character Creation error...

Ok so I now get this error saying "Error! Please try again" when a person wants to create his/her character, and therefore cannot create it...I need help on dis since it happened recently and I've hadn't much time to fix my source lately... help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 02/27/2010, 02:45   #2

This happend in my source also and i found out that it whas my Item.txt in OldCODB so check if you haved edited it recently and if you notice when you do that it still makes a Character file in Characters Folder,
Old 02/27/2010, 02:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
This happend in my source also and i found out that it whas my Item.txt in OldCODB so check if you haved edited it recently and if you notice when you do that it still makes a Character file in Characters Folder,
so...what would be your best advice for me? not to edit Items.txt anymore?
Old 02/27/2010, 02:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
so...what would be your best advice for me? not to edit Items.txt anymore?
If You know what your doing, And i Sujest to replace ur item.txt with the normal one that the source came with and it should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 02:56   #5

Just get the original Items.txt and replace your current one and it should work.
Old 02/27/2010, 02:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
If You know what your doing, And i Sujest to replace ur item.txt with the normal one that the source came with and it should work
Actually Im a noob so I'm just going to replace it lol >.>...anyways +k and thanks for the help!
Old 02/27/2010, 03:57   #7

No Problem glad to help
Old 03/09/2010, 03:58   #8

I just ran into that problem...the Items.txt replacement didn't work though...any ideas elsewhere?
Old 03/09/2010, 04:05   #9

Received Thanks: 5,291
Lol that happened to me and it was a file in the database being all fuh'd up.
Old 03/09/2010, 04:28   #10

Just completely re-did my database. and still a fail. Would anything in the source cause this? I recently added the flower system. Would any of those things change it?
Old 03/09/2010, 04:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktamer View Post
Just completely re-did my database. and still a fail. Would anything in the source cause this? I recently added the flower system. Would any of those things change it?
Did you edit the character create sequence in anyway?
Old 03/09/2010, 04:47   #12

Changed nothing, only added what was required for saving the ranking and to recognize the system. I'd rather not restart the source or back source...is there any bypass or specific thing to look for. I'm gonna scan through character.cs right now.

Looks like database.cs holds that info...didn't touch that for Flower I believe.

Nevermind there's a big chunk there. Gonna change and see.
Old 03/09/2010, 04:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktamer View Post
Changed nothing, only added what was required for saving the ranking and to recognize the system. I'd rather not restart the source or back source...is there any bypass or specific thing to look for. I'm gonna scan through character.cs right now.
Try undoing what you did.
See if that fixes the problem.
Old 03/09/2010, 05:07   #14

I went through the chunk o' junk and couldn't clear the issue without creating more issues. So totally eliminated the flower loading for chars and VOILA FIXED...so note to all. Flower System with F yo Couch. ^_^...after an hour of clearing errors and fixin' junk.