Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there a complete 5500+ c# i can use

Discussion on is there a complete 5500+ c# i can use within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a complete 5500+ c# i can use

i'm not a c# programmer
my knowledge was for tq binary back in the days
know i'm to make a server for me and my friends only
ia there a complete c# source i can use
cuz ping in my binary server is high
Old 10/31/2019, 21:07   #2

You can take a look .
Spirited itself commented about sources and you can see them individually by yourself.

If you'd be smart enough to fix some bugs (which aren't so hard to fix), you can use which uses same structure as TQ Binary.
Old 10/31/2019, 21:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
You can take a look .
Spirited itself commented about sources and you can see them individually by yourself.

If you'd be smart enough to fix some bugs (which aren't so hard to fix), you can use which uses same structure as TQ Binary.
what should i aim to learn to be able to fix these bugs?
also i found a source called candy conquer but i can't use it
i've never worked with a c# source

edit : i can't use your source either.. is there a guide how to use these sources?
can you just tell me the files to confiuge?
Old 10/31/2019, 23:11   #4

elite*gold: 15
Come on.. dude, are you kidding.. Are you like that in real life too? When you enter a supermarket do you ask if there's bread?
Old 10/31/2019, 23:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
Come on.. dude, are you kidding.. Are you like that in real life too? When you enter a supermarket do you ask if there's bread?
i've never worked with c# source bro and i can't find any useful info online
i just need to know what files to configure and i'll play with the code to learn, the same i did with tq binary
Old 11/01/2019, 00:23   #6

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranesoz View Post
i've never worked with c# source bro and i can't find any useful info online
i just need to know what files to configure and i'll play with the code to learn, the same i did with tq binary
That's the point lol How? How can't you find info online? I think we don't have the same search procedure. You don't even search you just create a new topic to get spoonfed.
Old 11/01/2019, 01:06   #7

i get mysql connection error
* created accountzf and still get the same error *
Old 11/01/2019, 03:44   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Hey, you can try looking over these sources:

I put footnotes with each one. Let me know which one you pick and if you have setup questions. You can reuse this thread.
Old 11/01/2019, 04:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

I put footnotes with each one. Let me know which one you pick and if you have setup questions. You can reuse this thread.
I gave him that exact link, but he can't even set up a config file.
Old 11/01/2019, 12:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

i just need a source that i can configure and run . i'd learn hos tow to make a c# source but that sould take time. if candy conquer source has no bugs i'd go with it and learn it. buf you say jt's hard for newcomers and i can't even setup the source. also world conquer is good with some bugs as pintinho says. can you just tell me how to configure these sources and i'll spend my time learning "# and how these sources are done. i just need to run them
Old 11/02/2019, 05:47   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranesoz View Post
i just need a source that i can configure and run . i'd learn hos tow to make a c# source but that sould take time. if candy conquer source has no bugs i'd go with it and learn it. buf you say jt's hard for newcomers and i can't even setup the source. also world conquer is good with some bugs as pintinho says. can you just tell me how to configure these sources and i'll spend my time learning "# and how these sources are done. i just need to run them
Here's a popular "TQ Binary replacement" on patch 5065:

It's an older patch, but has a video on setting it up.