Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

private server guide help 5017 or 5065

Discussion on private server guide help 5017 or 5065 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
private server guide help 5017 or 5065

hello everyone, i have been wanting to get back into running/editing my own private server again and im having difficulties finding a good guide or a working base server for 5017 or 5065. ive been doing research for over a week now and have tried probably 10 different releases and im having difficulties finding a current or working guide. i got one server to launch but got stuck at the loading for login screen and also tried the redux source to see if that would be a good place to practice but when i tried to open the SQL backup in navicat3 it gave me errors and i couldn't open the SLN properly for some reason. if anyone knows of a good working guide or would be willing to help me out one on one with one of the ones i have i would greatly appreciate it. i have allot more down time at work so i wanna try to get back into this kind of stuff. thanks for any help!!
Old 10/08/2019, 04:13   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by hathaway View Post
hello everyone, i have been wanting to get back into running/editing my own private server again and im having difficulties finding a good guide or a working base server for 5017 or 5065. ive been doing research for over a week now and have tried probably 10 different releases and im having difficulties finding a current or working guide. i got one server to launch but got stuck at the loading for login screen and also tried the redux source to see if that would be a good place to practice but when i tried to open the SQL backup in navicat3 it gave me errors and i couldn't open the SLN properly for some reason. if anyone knows of a good working guide or would be willing to help me out one on one with one of the ones i have i would greatly appreciate it. i have allot more down time at work so i wanna try to get back into this kind of stuff. thanks for any help!!
What's your top base server and what error do you get from it? We can't really help unless you be very specific with us and give us things like screenshots, error messages (if you get any), details about what you did to set up the server and what the client does when you try to connect. Things like that would be super helpful for getting you going.
Old 10/08/2019, 13:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
What's your top base server and what error do you get from it? We can't really help unless you be very specific with us and give us things like screenshots, error messages (if you get any), details about what you did to set up the server and what the client does when you try to connect. Things like that would be super helpful for getting you going.
I’ll setup the SQL and get a screenshot of what the error messages are once i get back to my laptop. It’s got 2 errors and one of them is something to do with something wrong with the SQL

Quote:

Old 10/08/2019, 19:39   #4

Copy the entire Log, still can't see the error there.
Old 10/08/2019, 22:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Copy the entire Log, still can't see the error there.
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '!=guildRank LIMIT 1;
END' at line 3
[Err] CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `DeleteUserGuildAttr`(IN userId INT unsigned, IN guildId INT unsigned, IN guildRank SMALLINT unsigned)
BEGIN
DELETE FROM guildattr WHERE id=userId AND guild_id=guildId AND rank!=guildRank LIMIT 1;
END
;
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rank, u.Level AS Level, g.donate_silver AS Donation FROM guildattr AS g LEFT JOI' at line 3
[Err] CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetGuildMemberList`(IN guildId INT unsigned)
BEGIN
SELECT u.Name AS Name, g.rank AS Rank, u.Level AS Level, g.donate_silver AS Donation FROM guildattr AS g LEFT JOIN characters AS u ON u.UID=g.id WHERE g.guild_id=guildId && u.UID IS NOT NULL ORDER BY g.rank DESC, u.Level DESC, u.Name;
END
;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
Old 10/09/2019, 18:17   #6

elite*gold: 50
open sql file that contains those lines
and after Create db Tasks
copy all then paste it in console and run it
Old 10/09/2019, 18:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujiku View Post
open sql file that contains those lines
and after Create db Tasks
copy all then paste it in console and run it
little more detail? this is confusing to follow, like i said im just getting back into editing my own server and ive never used navicat or anything before
Old 10/11/2019, 09:13   #8

elite*gold: 130
It sounds like you need more general knowledge regarding what databases are, etc.
I also get the feeling that you have installed MySQL through appserver/wamp/whatever. Those are modified version which don't come with all features. Install the community version of MySQL instead, which does come with features your database backup requires (functions/stored procedures).

Uninstall your current MySQL installation and download and install this:
Then delete your existing database, re-create it and import the SQL file. That should most likely get it fixed. If it doesn't, there is an issue with your database backup file (.sql file).
Old 10/11/2019, 17:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
It sounds like you need more general knowledge regarding what databases are, etc.
I also get the feeling that you have installed MySQL through appserver/wamp/whatever. Those are modified version which don't come with all features. Install the community version of MySQL instead, which does come with features your database backup requires (functions/stored procedures).

Uninstall your current MySQL installation and download and install this:
Then delete your existing database, re-create it and import the SQL file. That should most likely get it fixed. If it doesn't, there is an issue with your database backup file (.sql file).
its been almost 10 years since i ran my own server and none of these programs look familiar to what i used to do all my editing and what not with so its like learning a new language. thats exactly why im trying to get a base source going so i can practice. give me a few weeks once things get up and going and ill be back to my old knowledgeable self haha. ill try to uninstall and reinstall from the link you provided. thank you very much for the assistance

oh and in the video of the redux source he shows the SQL file executing properly so i would imagine everything in there should be good
Old 10/12/2019, 19:49   #10

anybody able to make any sense of this? this is what happens when i opened the SLN file with visual studios and start debugging, doesnt ask for an IP address or server setup such as the video shows.
Old 10/13/2019, 03:51   #11

Looks as if it's an issue with NHibernate's library. I can't imagine you've touched that .dll at all but try replacing with a fresh copy? Never run into that before but also have hardly ever touched redux. PS that image's res is incredibly small and tough to read lol
Old 10/13/2019, 08:09   #12

I doubt that there's anything wrong with the libraries. You probably have something slightly misconfigured, is all. You should have been prompted on first run of Redux to enter things like your database server's hostname, schema, username, and password. That creates a new config file in the bin/debug folder named after your machine. I didn't see any verification from you about getting those database scripts to work with MySQL Community Edition. Are you still running into problems with that?
Old 10/14/2019, 02:56   #13

Quote:
I doubt that there's anything wrong with the libraries. You probably have something slightly misconfigured, is all. You should have been prompted on first run of Redux to enter things like your database server's hostname, schema, username, and password. That creates a new config file in the bin/debug folder named after your machine. I didn't see any verification from you about getting those database scripts to work with MySQL Community Edition. Are you still running into problems with that?
dont know, after downloading the latest version of mySQL from the li nk provided from a previous reply it doesn't seem to load the SQL backup the same as navicat did from the original redux thread. and when i open the database file in vision and try to debug it i dont get the same popup like i used to where it asks for IP address and what not it doesn't even pop up anymore. i have no clue what is going on but being new to these programs doesn't help me at all haha
Old 10/14/2019, 04:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathaway View Post
dont know, after downloading the latest version of mySQL from the li nk provided from a previous reply it doesn't seem to load the SQL backup the same as navicat did from the original redux thread. and when i open the database file in vision and try to debug it i dont get the same popup like i used to where it asks for IP address and what not it doesn't even pop up anymore. i have no clue what is going on but being new to these programs doesn't help me at all haha
You could look up a video on how to use MySQL Workbench. I'm guessing you installed that along with MySQL Community Edition, right? It should show up with a query editor when you login with Workbench, and then you can run your script in that. Paste or load the file in and press the thunderbolt icon. It should show your results below with a message and a red or green icon. Feel free to post a ton of screenshots and whatever you can.