Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to create an old conquer 5017/5065 server

Discussion on Looking to create an old conquer 5017/5065 server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to create an old conquer 5017/5065 server

Hi all, As you all know there are/was some wicked guides on how to create an old conquer online server but alot of them uses megaupload which has been removed, So stuggling to find a good source, client and guide on how to make a server,

I have made one using hamachi before but we are talking years ago now, So as you do. i have a new computer and dont have them files,

im not going to be asking how to do this and that about stuff for the server, i will learn how to code c++ ect, i would just like a jump start on a working client and server using something like hamachi and mysql/navicat,

i can get the client, i just need a source and a guide on how to set one up the rest ill deal with,

Thank you all hope your all having fun

or can someone go on teamviewer and show me what i need to do pleasse
Old 10/16/2018, 09:51   #2

As far as the client/source goes, there are some stickied posts by Spirited that are really great. As far as setting one up goes, I'm in the same boat as you, so I know how you feel. I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: The posts by Spirited are under Guides and Releases
Old 10/16/2018, 13:52   #3

Unless you're going to bring something new to the table or highly improve on an existing source you're just wasting your time. The "market" is saturated enough already and the remaining playerbase is spread thin.
Old 10/20/2018, 04:25   #4

This may prove useful:

There's also the option of . Sorry I didnt feel like searching for the source and I already had the page linked nearby.
Old 11/11/2018, 05:27   #5

Shoot me a PM. I can help ya out when I have time.
Old 11/18/2018, 14:05   #6

Wicked! thanks for all your comments guys, Im now currently using redux v2, got it all runninng locally so i can fix bugs and improve the game before i decide to host it, Do you think its a source i could make public once finished? Im also new to learning c# But i have signed up to courses online and learning as we speak so any other tips you could give me/help out please do
Old 04/29/2022, 06:27   #7

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakonman View Post
Wicked! thanks for all your comments guys, Im now currently using redux v2, got it all runninng locally so i can fix bugs and improve the game before i decide to host it, Do you think its a source i could make public once finished? Im also new to learning c# But i have signed up to courses online and learning as we speak so any other tips you could give me/help out please do
bro can you help me set up my server too? im already 4 days searching but got no result by doing it by my own