Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to use cursor hook 5095

Discussion on how to use cursor hook 5095 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to use cursor hook 5095

well , i had that problem i made a topic about, the cursor keeps lagging and changing from the game cursor to windows white cursor.
i've been searching for hours now to fix it.
i got the cursor hook now but don't know how to use. it's dlls and strange extension files and i don't know what to do.
i'm asking for your help. how to use it? and is it a viable method that i can publish my server with or is there any better option?
thanks in advance
Old 09/25/2019, 04:50   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Please stop posting everywhere. Let someone respond to at least one of your posts.
Old 09/25/2019, 06:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Post stop posting everywhere. Let someone respond to at least one of your posts.
this is the second one i posted after finding out cursor hook ,, i also don't know if it's a good way ,, how would i release my server :///
Old 09/25/2019, 11:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranesoz View Post
how would i release my server :///
Don't take this the wrong way, but really, really shouldn't at this point. It's clear that you're a beginner and you will not be able to keep a quality server running. Study a bit more. Your question is answered in the thread you bumped, at least read though that before spamming.
Old 09/25/2019, 20:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but really, really shouldn't at this point. It's clear that you're a beginner and you will not be able to keep a quality server running. Study a bit more. Your question is answered in the thread you bumped, at least read though that before spamming.
i've been away for like 6 years now, i just took a look at sql coding and running the server, i forget alot of things but i think it'd be okay working on the source and i didn't find an aswer for my question there or anywhere else. if you could help i'd appreciate that
Old 09/25/2019, 23:26   #6

It honestly doesn't have to be a quality server if he's just learning. A lot of my first projects were pretty out of the box nothing burgers. Honestly, I think this community could really benefit from an open source client plugin system for general, networking, and directx add-ons. Aim it at a popular, simple client like 5017 and let that be that. We don't have that though, and I imagine trying to get two launchers to work with each other is confusing or not possible. You'd really have to know how to write your own launcher that has all of these modern necessities just to run the client.
Old 09/26/2019, 02:25   #7

Quote:
It honestly doesn't have to be a quality server if he's just learning. A lot of my first projects were pretty out of the box nothing burgers. Honestly, I think this community could really benefit from an open source client plugin system for general, networking, and directx add-ons. Aim it at a popular, simple client like 5017 and let that be that. We don't have that though, and I imagine trying to get two launchers to work with each other is confusing or not possible. You'd really have to know how to write your own launcher that has all of these modern necessities just to run the client.
i don't know how long will it take to be able to write my own launcher, i can just remember source coding. it's a bad problem bro i wanna start working
Old 09/26/2019, 21:53   #8

Quote:
i don't know how long will it take to be able to write my own launcher, i can just remember source coding. it's a bad problem bro i wanna start working
I don't suggest you do. I don't even want to write a launcher.
Old 09/27/2019, 02:04   #9

Quote:
I don't suggest you do. I don't even want to write a launcher.
that's why i need to solve this problem to start coding my source, i'm working on an original source, hope i find a solution soon
Old 09/27/2019, 16:22   #10

I've released a Launcher which you can use and it can Inject any dll or not if you want. The source code is on the forum and on the first page of the release section
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 16:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
I've released a Launcher which you can use and it can Inject any dll or not if you want. The source code is on the forum and on the first page of the release section
i only found an autopatch and a source
Old 09/27/2019, 18:40   #12

Quote:
i only found an autopatch and a source
And what does the auto patch do? Besides automatically patch your client
Old 09/28/2019, 07:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
And what does the auto patch do? Besides automatically patch your client
i don't know how to use it, can you help?