what's wrong with this code to fix the top trojan on this code right now I thank you for your help
Quote:
public override void Run(Game_Server.Player _client, ushort _linkback)
{
Responses = new List<NpcDialogPacket>();
AddAvatar();
switch (_linkback)
{
case 0:
AddText("Would you like the Top Trojan Halo?.");
AddOption("Yeh, Meng", 1);
AddOption("Just passing by.", 255);
break;
case 1:
what's wrong with this code to fix the top trojan on this code right now I thank you for your help
As I said in your other thread, and how many have said to this issue that's suddenly flooded our community like a tidal wave of incompetency, save to the database.
Before asking for help here, I'm trying for a month to get this top fixed already got my brain on fire kkkkk, I've tried everything to take a look at the last thing I ever did more than 00000000 I used the praystone code it works but the halo is not when I log it out,this top is already getting me sleepy kkkk,I will contribute several things from source redux that I did in mine soon
He told you how to fix it and you still got it wrong, read your code ffs see where the _client.Save() is called, I'm not sure why he helped you but you need to be learning programming before doing this.
Before asking for help here, I'm trying for a month to get this top fixed already got my brain on fire kkkkk, I've tried everything to take a look at the last thing I ever did more than 00000000 I used the praystone code it works but the halo is not when I log it out,this top is already getting me sleepy kkkk,I will contribute several things from source redux that I did in mine soon
Before asking for help here, I'm trying for a month to get this top fixed already got my brain on fire kkkkk, I've tried everything to take a look at the last thing I ever did more than 00000000 I used the praystone code it works but the halo is not when I log it out,this top is already getting me sleepy kkkk,I will contribute several things from source redux that I did in mine soon
Please do not upload images to whatever website that is, as it's full of phishing / malware attempts.
Upload all images here (trusted by epvp):
TOP WERBUNG! TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP 01/26/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies TOpic.....
Ließt in der Signatur die PReise ab ,
PReise in signatur sind preise für GROßE BANNER!
TextLinks - Kleine BAnner- Weichen vom Preis ab!
+++TOP+++TOP+++TOP!!!! Darkorbit Account DE2 +++TOP+++TOP+++TOP 06/10/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies Voll Elite Goliath DE2
Firma: MMO
Level 16
gut 220 Millionen Erfahrungspunkte
über 2'800'000 Ehre
6 Galaxy Gate Ringe vorhanden
Noch über 210'000 Uri vorhanden
Mindestens 194 Millionen Credits vorhanden