can someone help me I'm using rikardo soucer updated 5165, I'm trying to connect but give this error please can someone help me please
PHP Code:
System.TypeInitializationException: O inicializador de tipo de 'OpenSSL.Native' acionou uma exceção. ---> System.Exception: Invalid version of libeay32.dll, expecting 0.9.8a Development, got: 1.0.2l Release
em OpenSSL.Native..cctor() na C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\openssl.net\ManagedOpenSsl\Native.cs:linha 76
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em OpenSSL.Native.DH_new()
em OpenSSL.DH..ctor() na C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\openssl.net\ManagedOpenSsl\DH.cs:linha 145
em NewestCOServer.Main.GameClient..ctor(Boolean Robot) na C:\Users\David\Desktop\rikardo updated\Main\GameClient.cs:linha 49
System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em NewestCOServer.Main.GameWorker.ConnectionHandler(StateObj S) na C:\Users\David\Desktop\rikardo updated\Main\GameWorker.cs:linha 33
Every time when I go to log in this error appears follow the print please
THAT SOUCER IS FROM rikardo updated IN VERSION 5165
I can't tell you how painful it is to see you call your server's source code a "sourcer". ****** hell. And the error tells you exactly what's wrong. It's looking in those directories for a library version in that order, and is grabbing the wrong version. Download the right version that it specified in the error message and place it in the root directory of the server exe file (it loads libraries in the same directory as the exe before looking elsewhere). Also, don't upload photos to untrusted image servers. Use instead.
Mano, se você não consegue entender o básico do inglês e não sabe depurar uma exceção, então sai dos servidores. O erro está claramente dizendo que você está usando a versão errada da libeay32.dll e está dizendo qual versão que você deve utilizar (0.9.8a).
Não tem segredo, agora se você ainda não sabe o que fazer, sinto muito.
-------------------------------------- English ---------------------------------------------
Dude, if you can't understand the basics of english and debug an exception, then quit the servers. The error message is clearly telling you that you're using the wrong version of libeay32.dll, and is telling you which version to use (0.9.8a).
There's no secret, but if you still don't know what to do, then I'm sorry.
Titan Soucer 5165 02/18/2016 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies anyone know add Titanl77 & Ganodermal76 Soucer 5165 Conquer
[Help] Soucer 5290 + 64bit for 32bit? help me 01/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hello Brother
How can I pass your Soucer 5290 + 64bit for 32bit?
help me please
msn: [email protected]
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e