Yes mate, i'ved searched in my client and it's not there. It's said SantaClause but it's another lookface id. When I take that npc type and paste it in my navicat and after that I restart my source and my client, it doesn't show a santa, it's showing another npc. So please, if you have the npc type in your client npc.ini, please paste it here. Thanks !
Yes mate, i'ved searched in my client and it's not there. It's said SantaClause but it's another lookface id. When I take that npc type and paste it in my navicat and after that I restart my source and my client, it doesn't show a santa, it's showing another npc. So please, if you have the npc type in your client npc.ini, please paste it here. Thanks !
I was told you don`t forget to add angle from 0-7 after npctype to got your lookface
So if NPctype = 74
just make it like 740 now the [0] that angle of npc view
Here is an example from Spirited to NPC Direction/Angle
Brauche hilfe-> Unknown column \'I\' in \'where clause\' 05/03/2008 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies Habe folgendes problem beim einloggen in den minimanager:
jedes mal wenn ich passwort und username eingegeben habe kommt diese meldung:
Unknown column \'I\' in \'where clause\'
Kann mir viellleicht einer bei diesem problem helfen benutze novos 1 click installer
TRADE ITEMS + ALL SANTA FOR SANTA SET MALE BLUE 02/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies HI I GOT HACKED I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY... I REALLY WANT TO HAVE SANTA SET... I TRADE SANTA MUFFLER MALE BLUE+SANTA HAT MALE BLUE+SANTA GLOVES MALE BLUE+ CHEST ARMOR MALE D5 SOS+ HANDS ARMOR MALE D4 SOS+ LEGS ARMOR MALE D4 SOS+ CASQUE LV45+2 5 BLUES+ STR TAB D8+SET ARMOR MALE D3 SOS (NOT SHOULDERS)+ EARINGS CHINA 54+3+ SET D1 SOS+1,3MIL (CHEST SOM) PM ME PLZ
Note: I WANT SANTA SET MALE BLUE NOT RED THX
Char:CyBer_
Server:Aege
i dont know if this is forbidden but if it is i will remove...