Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Apex ConquerClient

Discussion on [Request]Apex ConquerClient within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Apex ConquerClient

Does anyone have a copy of Pro4Never private server client Apex Conquer as it was hosted on his private server host , That's why i can't find it
Reason : Development
Old 02/06/2019, 05:44   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You're asking if anyone has his private work?
Who do you think are you, Lord Muck?

Also, no wonder this community is dead. 100% leeching and 0% original project work.
Old 02/07/2019, 14:33   #3

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

Also, no wonder this community is dead. 100% leeching and 0% original project work.
Or because you drove everyone away
Old 02/07/2019, 17:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
You hate everybody, Yuki. What, has your ego not been validated recently? Ran out of "students" to teach / screw over? It's stupid drama like this that drove people away. People thinking they're higher than everybody else, or that one person has the influence to change an entire community. News flash, they don't, and thinking you're better than people just makes you a ****. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. That, and the bombardment of spam, scam servers, leeching, and demands from developers never helped this community. This community was dead 10 years ago. It's no different today. I'm just here to protect assets. Everyone else has moved on.
Old 02/07/2019, 18:00   #5

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
You hate everybody, Yuki. What, has your ego not been validated recently? Ran out of "students" to teach / screw over? Off the meds? It's stupid drama like this that drove people away. People thinking they're higher than everybody else, or that one person has the influence to change an entire community. News flash, they don't, and thinking you're better than people just makes you a ****. That, and the bombardment of spam, scam servers, leeching, and demands from developers never helped this community. This community was dead 10 years ago. It's no different today. I'm just here to protect assets. Everyone else has moved on.
You claim that I act like I'm bigger than anyone, yet you are the one who always tries to educate everyone on how to act or behave while declaring yourself to be the protector of assets You're an elitist hypocrite man xD

Maybe you should move on just like all of us have
Old 02/08/2019, 04:17   #6

Quote:
You claim that I act like I'm bigger than anyone, yet you are the one who always tries to educate everyone on how to act or behave while declaring yourself to be the protector of assets You're an elitist hypocrite man xD

Maybe you should move on just like all of us have
How exactly do you expect me to react to someone who posts hateful messages to someone trying to protect someone else's intellectual property? What sane person sees that as an opportunity to inflict harm? Also, consider this: you contacted my university in an attempt to expel me and destroy my career, and have sent me multiple death threats in writing over email and private messages over the years. You're not exactly the best example on how to act.
Old 02/08/2019, 19:15   #7

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
How exactly do you expect me to react to someone who posts hateful messages to someone trying to protect someone else's intellectual property? What sane person sees that as an opportunity to inflict harm? Also, consider this: you contacted my university in an attempt to expel me and destroy my career, and have sent me multiple death threats in writing over email and private messages over the years. You're not exactly the best example on how to act.
well, massive **** of the year award
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/08/2019, 19:53   #8

Quote:

sorry i edited the thread i need the client of his private server not the source.
Old 02/09/2019, 01:56   #9

Quote:
Holy **** and I thought i had the most co drama. Tune in to the next episode of HighSchool conquer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2019, 02:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Holy **** and I thought i had the most co drama. Tune in to the next episode of HighSchool conquer.
Alot yet to see in this community.
Old 02/09/2019, 02:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by [V.I.P]Coder[PM] View Post
sorry i edited the thread i need the client of his private server not the source.
Oh, I'm sorry then. Yeah, I don't have that client anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
well, massive cunt of the year award
He's been doing this for a decade, I just didn't publicly talk about it. At this point, I'm only here for self interests, so why not talk about it now. Here's his reasoning in his own words:

"You wanna know why I keep going after you? You remind me of the person that caused my ptsd. You behave/act/talk the same way. That's why I despise you. I'm glad that life is temporary and you will die. It'd be awful to have a person like you live for longer than required."

That's just one of the emails I have from him. It takes a complete nutcase to attempt to destroy someone and wish they were dead all because they remind you of someone else. That sounds like serial killer level logic. I can be intentionally or unintentionally rude at times, I don't think I could ever say something like that to someone the way Yuki does, let alone have the capability of thinking in that mindset. That's some scary shit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2019, 02:25   #12

Well.. at last.. i got a source (impulse) and a client 5165. Can you help me please to start it only? i spent more than 10 hours.. idk what is wrong.

I start the server, and when i try to log in, the server crash.
Old 02/13/2020, 06:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexik View Post
Well.. at last.. i got a source (impulse) and a client 5165. Can you help me please to start it only? i spent more than 10 hours.. idk what is wrong.

I start the server, and when i try to log in, the server crash.
The problem is the source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 03:16   #14

my be i had the ApexClient ... but it's saved in a corner of my computers ... must be find a long time
Old 02/19/2020, 00:50   #15

Quote:

he is right. i think you killed the forum of co2. your kinda toxic to new people too. its not really helping.
Thanks
1 User