Hey everyone, I'm using the 5165 source and I was going to replace the bat with something cooler ... but the bat, skeleton, FireEvil, and BatBoss doesn't work. Instead of summoning a bat, it does this effect (which does nothing):
Hey everyone, I'm using the 5165 source and I was going to replace the bat with something cooler ... but the bat, skeleton, FireEvil, and BatBoss doesn't work. Instead of summoning a bat, it does this effect (which does nothing):
Help would be appreciated. Thank you =s
actually this kind of Skills are not coded yet on 5165 this happens also with Transform Skills like NightDevil,WaterElf Etc. wish that HELPS
actually this kind of Skills are not coded yet on 5165 this happens also with Transform Skills like NightDevil,WaterElf Etc. wish that HELPS
Look what happened when i tried Golem lol
"awwwww"
I like how much tq re-uses material from their diff games.
I'm fairly sure to get summons working fully you will need to re-write alot of the attack/entity structure. I say this for alot of things but take a look how it's done in anime and sword co. It's not perfect but it totally works. Would be a good starting point.
your right...the packets just missing a parameter. compare another Spawn packet in the source with the Companion packet you should notice the difference. i would tell you exactly which parameter but, i don't recall.
edit: actually gimmie a min i'll release the "fix" for it.
your right...the packets just missing a parameter. compare another Spawn packet in the source with the Companion packet you should notice the difference. i would tell you exactly which parameter but, i don't recall.
edit: actually gimmie a min i'll release the "fix" for it.
Lol don't you dare release the fix
Just pm it to me *****
Didn't work =\ It's more than that unfortunately... it seems like the entire skill is replaced. You would have to download the Newest CO Server and take a look =s
Thanks for trying though >< at least we're getting somewhere.
Fix Companions in Lotf 5165(or whatever version) 03/28/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 61 Replies Change the SpawnEntity packet for Companions to the one listed below.
public static COPacket SpawnEntity(Game.Companion Cmp)
{
byte Packet = new byte;
COPacket P = new COPacket(Packet);
P.WriteInt16((ushort)(Packet.Length - 8));
P.WriteInt16((ushort)10014);
P.WriteInt32(Cmp.Mesh);