Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoEmuV2 Source updated?

Discussion on CoEmuV2 Source updated? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face CoEmuV2 Source updated?

Can anyone recommend me any CoEmuV2 source or someone can upload your own? I'm seeing that they all have many bugs and not have everything in Elitepvpers already released.
Just ask some things you have put into Elitepvpers
I would be grateful and I will work hard with that source and I'll release things.
Thank you very much in advance.
Old 02/08/2010, 14:28   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
As I said to you a couple times.

There is no public CoEmu source with a significant amount of features that doesn't have just as many bugs associated with it.

If you are learning you are best to start with the base coemu source. Once you know your basics and can handle yourself, THEN try one of the edited sources and use it as a reference point to add features to your server.

It will work out much better in the long run and you will actually know what you are doing then.

Good luck,
P4N
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client+patches for coemuv2 server source
01/19/2023 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I posted this in andys source release thread but it was allready burried on 4th or 5th page whre nobody will probably read thru all the pages to see it, So i figured i would just put up a thread so everyone can get it. To play on the coemu source server you will need 5095 version of co. client 5087 can be downloaded here: ftp://216.93.167.128/en_zf/Conquer_v5087.exe Then you will need to patch it up to 5095 that i have provided here:
[Question] CoEmuV2 / 5165 Source
01/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Can Epvp make a new Section for both CoEmuV2 and the 5165 source? beacuse most CoEmu users Come on to Epvp and see 5165 source stuff everywhere and can never find CoEmu V2 stuff. Please Consider it.
[Release]AnimeCo's source Coemuv2 based
10/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
:mofo: Im not claming this as my own release i have to admit i got it from 4botters but i wana set it out here so there will be less troubles for everyone forgot where so no credits sept these to the AnimeCo foundation :D dont remove the credits in the source enjoy. PS. Press thanks if you like my release =D. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[HELP]CoemuV2 source help
08/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I have a problem please help me I have the coemu v2 source and the 5095 client but when I tried to edit the gameserver mastersocket the server ip and website ip and I have been watching the 5095 tut video and I did exactly the same thing as he did but when I did f5 (debug ) it says http://xxiamuberxx.ucoz.com/server/Naamloos.jpg and this are the settings I have (my server is hamachi) http://xxiamuberxx.ucoz.com/server/Naamloos2.jpg
[Help] With the CoemuV2 source setup
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok i got some problems with setting up the source here are some pictures http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3411/helpr.th. png