Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Got Lists?

Discussion on Anyone Got Lists? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Got Lists?

hey i was wondering if anyone here has, or has a link to a list or lists containing NPC ID's, Monster ID's, Map ID's etc..

and before anyone says i've already searched :P but havent come across anything!

thanks guys
Old 01/26/2010, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ummm... they are all in the database. All you have to do is look at them.

I suggest you download a source that has a mysql database. Check CoEmu, it has a npc/monster list. As for map list search, it's been posted a billion times.
Old 01/26/2010, 20:04   #3

Well like in the database theres only a very small monster list, thats also very cluttered and hard to read, but i had one before but i actually lost it so just trying to find another good one.

No npc list in the database that i could find anyway.

as for maps well like i could just go to every map in game and just get the maps there but its time consuming and not possible to reach every map easily, and i have searched ALOT with no luck!

So um well since you have these npc and mob lists could you not just attach them please?
As for maps i'll try searching again but you know, you could always just help me out
Old 01/26/2010, 22:19   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolaner View Post
hey i was wondering if anyone here has, or has a link to a list or lists containing NPC ID's, Monster ID's, Map ID's etc..

and before anyone says i've already searched :P but havent come across anything!

thanks guys
By npc id's I am going to assume you are talking about mesh.
Well if you go to your client's ini folder and open npc.ini you will see the npc id itself. Add any number from 0-9 to the end of it and there's the mesh you use.
Say it was 823.
8230-8239 would be the usable meshes.