Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaked Sources.

Discussion on Leaked Sources. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Leaked Sources.

So, how come when everyone's source is 'leaked' its always because they give it to someone? Whats the point in giving someone else your source? It just doesn't make sense, if you give it to someone they have all the right to release it, unless otherwise stated. Is that not correct?
Old 01/22/2010, 02:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
No trolling.
Reported
Old 01/22/2010, 02:53   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
It's mostly cause people tend to work in groups to get things done faster. most of the 'leaked' sources are rather nooby and are just a bunch of ppl messing around it it and adding their 'pro features'. Then someone in the group gets bored, wants some fame and leaks it.

Seriously... I've seen VERY few good leaked sources. Most of the decent ones are abandoned projects where people decided to start on something different instead.
Old 01/22/2010, 02:54   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
So, how come when everyone's source is 'leaked' its always because they give it to someone? Whats the point in giving someone else your source? It just doesn't make sense, if you give it to someone they have all the right to release it, unless otherwise stated. Is that not correct?
Because every one is stupid enough to give some idiot there source in wicth ends in leackage
Old 01/22/2010, 03:00   #5

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
No trolling.
Reported
Please explain to me what you reported me for, i was just curious as to why/how peoples sources get leaked, to prevent from happening to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It's mostly cause people tend to work in groups to get things done faster. most of the 'leaked' sources are rather nooby and are just a bunch of ppl messing around it it and adding their 'pro features'. Then someone in the group gets bored, wants some fame and leaks it.

Seriously... I've seen VERY few good leaked sources. Most of the decent ones are abandoned projects where people decided to start on something different instead.
Lol what are you talking about, the decent ones are removed from the mods =p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
Because every one is stupid enough to give some idiot there source in wicth ends in leackage
Thats what i thought, didn't know if someone played a mind game on them or something.
Old 01/22/2010, 05:43   #6

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Hmm my source (which might get leaked soon) will be leaked because of me selling it. I "sold" it to Daniel aka LookBehindYou and he didn't pay up. People want to see the source before they buy it and the seller tends to get scammed. That sometimes may be the reason a source gets leaked.
Old 01/22/2010, 09:37   #7

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis C View Post
Hmm my source (which might get leaked soon) will be leaked because of me selling it. I "sold" it to Daniel aka LookBehindYou and he didn't pay up. People want to see the source before they buy it and the seller tends to get scammed. That sometimes may be the reason a source gets leaked.
Should use Team Viewer to demonstrate your source *nods* thats the safest way to avoid getting scammed.

Also, when selling, you should have them pay first, thats how it works when you goto the shop, you pay before you receive anything, if they are really serious about it then they wont mind.
Old 01/22/2010, 09:43   #8

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Should use Team Viewer to demonstrate your source *nods* thats the safest way to avoid getting scammed.

Also, when selling, you should have them pay first, thats how it works when you goto the shop, you pay before you receive anything, if they are really serious about it then they wont mind.
Yeah, didn't have TV on the comp I used to sell the source.
I agree 100%, cash first.
The buyer wouldn't do that though.
Old 01/22/2010, 09:50   #9

Quote:
Yeah, didn't have TV on the comp I used to sell the source.
I agree 100%, cash first.
The buyer wouldn't do that though.
Just means that he was planning to scam you.
Old 01/22/2010, 11:00   #10

That's just because it's not the first time he has scammed a source from someone.
Old 01/22/2010, 15:45   #11

Quote:
That is your own fault.
You should trust someone far enough and long enough before you sell anything to them, especially online.
I'm sure he won't release it, he is one of my friends and he probably wouldn't do that to you since you were nice enough to sell it to him.
Old 01/22/2010, 16:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vultix View Post
That is your own fault.
You should trust someone far enough and long enough before you sell anything to them, especially online.
I'm sure he won't release it, he is one of my friends and he probably wouldn't do that to you since you were nice enough to sell it to him.
Your friend is a scammer, how do you feel?
And he didnt "sell it" to him if he didnt get his money.
Old 01/22/2010, 17:31   #13

Oh so when a source gets "leaked" it means that the person gave it to someone? I thought it was like a program that hacked into your pc and steal it w\e LOL.
Old 01/22/2010, 19:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
Oh so when a source gets "leaked" it means that the person gave it to someone? I thought it was like a program that hacked into your pc and steal it w\e LOL.
You could of just looked at the thread starters post and figured it out

Old 01/22/2010, 23:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
You could of just looked at the thread starters post and figured it out

OR instead of being lazy/******* u could just inform him
Closed Thread