Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pro4never - nobody gonna talk about it?

Discussion on pro4never - nobody gonna talk about it? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/19/2017, 20:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well then. Was he working on this project alone or what?
Old 04/19/2017, 21:36   #32

Received Thanks: 1,107
This doesn't feel right, I mean if I know anything about Chris, it's that he is not stupid. And I wouldn't see him do this in a million years, I don't like to jump to conclusions but as it stands and with the him dropping of the radar it looks bad, But I did the math and it didn't add up. Chris worked so hard on Heroes/Apex and as far as I know jewels was a byproduct of that hard work.
Now I don't know how big Jewels was and how much money was invested in it. But I know that Chris had plans to find more uses for the coin in and outside the game, Add to that the fact that most people know who he is, His name, Age, what he looks like, his address, etc ffs if you google his nickname the first picture that pops up is his face. Add to that the fact that only 15 days ago he sent me a list of client side features that he wanted me to add/improve upon. None of it screams scam at me. He could be in trouble financially but I don't think his intentions were to scam investors since day 1. Well **** it I don't know what to make of this.

And for the record I am not defending him or anything I am just calling it the way I see it, I was never part of jewels and had nothing to do with it and the relationship between Chris and I was contract based, I get paid when the work is done and that's that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/20/2017, 02:06   #33

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
This doesn't feel right, I mean if I know anything about Chris, it's that he is not stupid. And I wouldn't see him do this in a million years, I don't like to jump to conclusions but as it stands and with the him dropping of the radar it looks bad, But I did the math and it didn't add up. Chris worked so hard on Heroes/Apex and as far as I know jewels was a byproduct of that hard work.
Now I don't know how big Jewels was and how much money was invested in it. But I know that Chris had plans to find more uses for the coin in and outside the game, Add to that the fact that most people know who he is, His name, Age, what he looks like, his address, etc ffs if you google his nickname the first picture that pops up is his face. Add to that the fact that only 15 days ago he sent me a list of client side features that he wanted me to add/improve upon. None of it screams scam at me. He could be in trouble financially but I don't think his intentions were to scam investors since day 1. Well **** it I don't know what to make of this.

And for the record I am not defending him or anything I am just calling it the way I see it, I was never part of jewels and had nothing to do with it and the relationship between Chris and I was contract based, I get paid when the work is done and that's that.
Enough money will make anyone do anything. sad but true, I never thought pro4 would do this he seemed like such a cool guy but like I said
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 02:07   #34

Saw this coming a mile away LMAO.

Really; he isn't the stupid one. Everyone who fell for his facade is.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/21/2017, 00:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post

Yeah I've worked with them on Apex for like 2 years, both chris and brian were actually great to work with, and always paid fair prices plus helped me out whenever I needed something. Also the plans he had for the future with games and stuff, they were brilliant, which makes his recent actions hard to understand.
Old 04/21/2017, 10:46   #36

Received Thanks: 1,565
the value was > 300,000.. that is what i saw.
Old 04/23/2017, 05:12   #37

Man, this threads is way too good to be true
Old 04/23/2017, 15:21   #38

elite*gold: 26
It is true, Some people think of conquer private servers as a source of income.
Old 04/24/2017, 05:15   #39

dumbass deleted apex forums now. ok he kept the guides section. build that wall.

PS: I'm up for some bets on how long apex stays on.

Share and like this post for no reason
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2017, 17:04   #40

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev1 View Post
dumbass deleted apex forums now. ok he kept the guides section. build that wall.

PS: I'm up for some bets on how long apex stays on.

Share and like this post for no reason
I thought the same until I logged in. Looks like hes trying to keep his bitcointalk friends out.

Everyone there seems oblivious except for one guy, everyone laughs it off when he mentions something though.
Old 04/24/2017, 18:39   #41

Let me get this straight. A gay couple creates a server emulator of a chinese MMORPG from 2003 that makes enough profit to live off of, implement a cryptocurrency in the game that somehow manages to get over 300BTC support from random investors, actually implements it in the game as a form of payment, gets married, buys a Tesla, renovates a basement then cashes out and goes silent - meanwhile a witch hunt is going on with all of their personal data and photos by the investors who are trying to get them to pay up or get arrested.

Holy hell, this is better than any TV series I have ever watched. You can't make this stuff up even if you tried.
Thanks
23 Users
Old 04/25/2017, 01:52   #42

elite*gold: 67
Pretty much.
Old 05/12/2017, 02:06   #43

elite*gold: 50
For the people interested he scammed $400,000.00 - $620,000.00
(Exact amount depends on when and if he even cashed out)
A total of 336 Bitcoins is what he scammed, 1 Bitcoin = atm worth $1800+ & increasing every day.
If he didnt withdraw his bitcoins yet which he probally did not, he's gonna be a millionair on autopilot soon.

Are you surpriced by this, offended or maybe even impressed about the way he did it and the succes he had? Scam cryptocurrency's are released everyday, not just a few but many and investors take risks every day aswell regarding if a coin is going to increase or decrease, scam coins are out there etc...
Chris pulled this off and succeeded big time because he advertised his scam coin by using his game based on a popular ancient chinese massive multiplayer roleplaying game as he called it.
He realy made it look very very interesting for cryptocurrency investors as myself.
The value of jewels would increase by the players overtime, no risks since the game network had a pretty decent player base already and he promised to integrate jewels into more mmorpg's he had developed, he's a well known moderator on elitepvpers and a experienced developer who established alot of trust in this community and he used that aswell.
Any reason not to invest?

Thousands of people are looking for new investments regarding cryptocurrency's every day, investing in multiple coins.
This realy looked very interesting & promising overall.
My opinion on what happend is that he didnt expected to even reach his 200btc goal. When he realised he would top that big time, even reach almost the double of what his ultimate goal was, money he never seen before (just guessing based on his actions), he probally became to greedy he decided to scam, simple as that.

He could have semi-planned this aswell, maybe he wanted to shutdown anyways and this was his exit scam, hoping to scam as much as he could.

Pro4Never if you are reading this.
Keep your bitcoins invested, if you withdrawn already you'll regret it big time sooner or later, half a mill aint worth the trouble you are going to have, and that cash is safer in your btc wallet then anywhere else in the world when they find you.
Old 05/14/2017, 21:12   #44

wow... reading this is more interesting than watching the new prison break episode
Old 06/30/2017, 23:26   #45

so is there been update is chris still alive or being buttraped in prison? it seems apex is still online at least the forums and admins posting there. maybe he got away and made big money?

Tags
drama, juicy