Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Locking for good coder c#

Discussion on Locking for good coder c# within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Locking for good coder c#

Hey i need good coder for my source for creates some new event and quest ! Contracost thx !
Old 04/06/2017, 22:15   #2

And where exactly do you wanna 'lock' him ?
Old 04/06/2017, 22:23   #3

on elitepvpers you can help me ? contracost
Old 04/07/2017, 03:53   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Code demands are against the rules, but you may ask for a volunteer / paid programmer here:
Old 04/08/2017, 16:48   #5

Add me on skype
Old 04/08/2017, 22:59   #6

i will help you.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need a good locking Thread Design.
07/12/2016 - Artist Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys. I need a good looking Thread Design for my PBE Account Shop. :) You should have done some work already so I can take a look how ur work is. We can discuss payment via Skype or PM. Please write in this Thread, dont add me in Skype, I will add you. Greetings, Asystolie.
LF good CODER.
08/15/2014 - Coders Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Epvp. Like the topic says : I am looking for a Coder . I dont think that its a HARD JOB . Details: I need someone to crack a specific programm. This Programm uses a LICENSE KEY ACTIVATION to work. Its a ILLEGAL Programm . I pay when the work is done. I pay per HOUR of WORK ! (It should be an easy task anyway!)
I need a good coder, that WILL help
02/05/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello, i am trying to make my own server, i have a source 5165 NewestCOServer,/not binaries and im looking for someone that knows how to code and stuff... i would really like someone that have done C for a while and is patient with me xD! he must know about conquer servers and how to add stuff to it :) Leave your msn or send me a private message on elitepvers! or u can just add me xD: [email protected] Thanks :), i would like ALL the help i can get! also i need someone that can...
[Looking] For A good coder
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Ok the WickedCo Team is looking for a coder that can code in a LOTF Based source. If u can Do this and are willing to help then Please let use kno by posting here! Thanks -TwiztedKid
Good C# Coder Needed, Very Good Indeed
12/09/2008 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey, Like the title says, I need a very good C# coder, I will get the version they have if needed. Other then that, I need someone to teach me to code. I used to try but have failed so i am wondering if anyone is willing to add me on msn sometime and just teach me when ever we both have time. If You Will, Just PM me and i will give u my email address, as this is a friends acc and not my email assigned. As you can see. I am not a leecher. Just wanting to learn to code. I have tried to...