Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How save the account?

Discussion on How save the account? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How save the account?

I'm makin a command for ban ppl, here is:

Code:
if (Cmd[0] == "/ban")
                            {
                                Game.Character C = Game.World.CharacterFromName(Cmd[1]);
                                if (C != null)
                                C.MyClient.AuthInfo.Status = "[ban]";
                                C.MyClient.Disconnect();
                             }
But, if the infractor log of, he have normal status again.

How i can save the status when i change it?

P.S = Sorry for the english lol. I'm spanish.
Old 01/10/2010, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not having used the source I can't be super specific but I'd simple look for other areas in the source that the character/account info is updated. I know in coemu/cofuture and other sources using mysql it would be something like Database.Database.SaveCharacter but seeing as this source is using a text/ini file to store the data (assuming) there should still be something similar in the source basically writing the new data to the file.

Main things I'd check is character creation or first login (first login should be setting password so that would definitely need to save info to the account table)

Good luck.
Old 01/10/2010, 23:23   #3

Thanks guy i find this in Database:

SaveCharacter(C, Account);

But in chat.cs i need rename Account for idk:

Database.SaveCharacter(C, Account);

#Edit: Maybe is:

Database.SaveCharacter(C, C.MyClient.AuthInfo.Account);

#2nd Edit: This not work but no give error:

if (Cmd[0] == "/ban")
{
Game.Character C = Game.World.CharacterFromName(Cmd[1]);
if (C != null)
C.MyClient.AuthInfo.Status = "[ban]";
Database.SaveCharacter(C, C.MyClient.AuthInfo.Account);

}
Old 05/05/2012, 20:00   #4

I'm don't knowing
Old 05/05/2012, 21:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman56 View Post
I'm don't knowing
Thank you for the most high quality and knowledgeable answer I've every seen.
Thanks
1 User