System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value to *** was out of range.
Parameter name: value
at System.DateTime.Add<Double value, int32 scale>
at System.DateTime.AddDays<double, value>
at NewestCOServer.Game.Character.step<> in F:\PSERVER\ultimo update rikardo\rikardo updated\Game\Character.cs:line 6666
Code:
if (BlessingLasts > 0 && DateTime.Now > BlessingStarted.AddDays(BlessingLasts))
i dont want the answer i just want help to fix it.
[CoV2] Question/Problem regarding Heaven's Blessing 02/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Well this is one of the problems i haven't been able to solve so far.
Heaven's Blessing is working, PrayingStones add Blessing to your char, but it does not save it to the database. So when players logout and log back in they don't have their HB anymore.
Anyone familiar with this source and knows what might be causing it? I did not adjust or change anything in the Heaven's Blessing code myself, in case you're wondering.
[Help] Blessing (-1, -3, -5, -7) 12/12/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies So i found the line in my LOTF source that controls the blessing on drops.
Bless = (byte)General.Rand.Next(1, 7);
I know this generates 1 random number between 1 and 7.
How would i make it so it cannot choose 2, 4 and 6?
Exp Pot and Heaven Blessing 12/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies I followed the guides, both were by Emme, and everything seems to work fine. However, when a character logs in I get an error message in LOTF saying there's something wrong with line 1250 in database.cs, the "WhichBless" line. The characters disappear in game, so it seems like the "model" is missing which I can change back to smale and my character reappears. Am I missing any MySQL Character Tables for Exp Pot which could be the problem? Or is there something wrong with this line:...
Help on blessing? 06/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Ok...so I have some items I wanna bless:
Tao Cap, Spear, Tao Robe, South of Cloud, Mirac Gourd
Here are my questions:
If I reborn my water at 111,112,113,etc; is it random? (Site says if the Water RBs at 110; only weapons/boot will have blessed)
If it is random, does it include the garment/talisman?
New Blessing with a Heart! 10/27/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies Hello there fellows, I know I am just a noob and this is my first time posting but I would like to give back to the community with that i just made. Hope guys enjoy it, especially the ladies. :)