Why no one answer me ? did i say something wrong ? i just want to know how to made event 5165 with no bug .. i did one but there bug if players alive all can win not 1 only .. any help guys ?
This conversation...
Like playing Fallout with very low intelligence. From this I have concluded that your name is incorrect and that you are not in fact the boss. Ha.
This conversation...
Like playing Fallout with very low intelligence. From this I have concluded that your name is incorrect and that you are not in fact the boss. Ha.
It's highly unlikely anyone is going to do anything to help you. You've done nothing but spam useless questions on the site and annoy people. You're also using a ****** old source no one cares about or considers worth using.
Bet if you offered to pay someone they would assist you in whatever way you may need. You're basically asking someone to code for you and a coding job typically runs about $15-80/hr depending on skill/experience and task at hand.
Bet if you offered to pay someone they would assist you in whatever way you may need. You're basically asking someone to code for you and a coding job typically runs about $15-80/hr depending on skill/experience and task at hand.
true.. **** that world .. and if you good for it you can made for me 3-4 events only that all i want and let me know how much you want
Hell, I'll code you some events for cash. Easy money.
Don't. I wrote a simple Last Man Standing event for this guy and as expected he didn't send me the money claiming that he would only send me anything after having more events.
Just so you have an idea he also said something like:
"Men, you no code event 100%, event 90% because top trojan not save"
So yeah I believe you can take a guess of what we're dealing with.
Just so everyone knows, ofc I knew I'd never get money from this guy, just wanted to troll and I'll be counting days till his server goes live :P
Don't. I wrote a simple Last Man Standing event for this guy and as expected he didn't send me the money claiming that he would only send me anything after having more events.
Just so you have an idea he also said something like:
"Men, you no code event 100%, event 90% because top trojan not save"
So yeah I believe you can take a guess of what we're dealing with.
Just so everyone knows, ofc I knew I'd never get money from this guy, just wanted to troll and I'll be counting days till his server goes live :P
[5165] Making events question 05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hey guys. I was just thinking, if I make my own events would it be better to make a new thread for the event or just stick stuff into character.cs? Because I've been thinking, if I stick it into character.cs and there are x people online, wouldn't that just lag the whole server? Or it wouldn't matter that much? Just looking for some feedback.
Currently I have most of my events in character.cs which I think is causing some lag. I just cant pinpoint whether its my client or the server.
[Huge Question] Events Triggered by Time [5165] 03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies Ok, I've been wanting to create events that happen at a certain time on the server. What I mean is, at an "x" time, i want something that will trigger an event that does "y".
For example:
------------
- I would like a "/c" command message to be sent to everyone at 5:00 pm saying "Event Test". (That's basicly what I've been trying to do)
My big question is, does the client support it? If it does, where do I put the even code? If it doesn't then can someone help me out? I've been working...