Was it because of that 'admins called here to downvote' thing?
I'm not sure it's my place to discuss but mostly it boiled down to him being involved in anothe forum so they stripped all his former titles and made it clear his feedback and opinion was not welcome on epvp. He then chosen to demand they restore his 'Rights' or ban him
I can host clients on my web server. I just need to get access to them. I have a lot of untouched/official older clients...I'll work on getting those up right now.
Also, I've been hosting a mirror for the probably now never used "Conquer Server Basic" Source since 2009, so once I get this up it should last for like, ever.
Edit:
I'll work on more official client downloads to be made available if possible. I'll also throw up unofficial installers/clients as well.
Request for reuploade Clean EP 4.5 Client 03/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies Hello Deat EPVP if any1 got clean EP 4.5 client pliz can u reupload it already make a server but dnt notice that i lost my EP4.5 Client :(
[Request]1.193 VSRO client (clean) 04/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Can anyone post a link where I can download the clean 1.193 client?
[REQUEST]Clean Viruis free client. 11/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Hey, I've tried making my own client, but my computer's don't have anti virus, and some friends downloaded the client, and there scans removed the clients heart files..
So I'm in need of a clean 5017 client that has Ninja weapon effects, and the stuff that would make ninjas work on a 5017, I say this now:I'm working on a simple public source LOTF 5017, Ninjas,Luckytime,Steeds, and it'll be stable.
Thanks in advance.
[Request] clean 1.117 client 08/20/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies can anyone upload it on speedyshare.com or sendspace.com?