Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help is needed

Discussion on Help is needed within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help is needed

So hello.. I made a conquer online private server today patch 6130 I guess...
Well, when I tried it on my PC it worked fine so I bought a VPS for it, I installed everything on the VPS and runned the server but I can't join the game no idea why...
It gets stuck in "Loging into account server" part..
Ps: when I tried it in PC with IP: 127.0.0.1 it worked successfully and I could login ... But it doesn't work on the VPS ... May somebody help me ?
Old 04/18/2016, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameerakram View Post
So hello.. I made a conquer online private server today patch 6130 I guess...
Well, when I tried it on my PC it worked fine so I bought a VPS for it, I installed everything on the VPS and runned the server but I can't join the game no idea why...
It gets stuck in "Loging into account server" part..
Ps: when I tried it in PC with IP: 127.0.0.1 it worked successfully and I could login ... But it doesn't work on the VPS ... May somebody help me ?
Do you have the ports unblocked on a software firewall?
Old 04/18/2016, 13:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Do you have the ports unblocked on a software firewall?
Yes

EDIT: you can check it yourself, IP: 54.191.131.21