Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help needed]

Discussion on [help needed] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help needed]

i would want to change a few stuff in shaiya. and i want to know if this is posible.

number 1: change when you can gain your pvp points.

stuff is you need to be lvl 16 to gain new points in pvp now. is that changable? and how?

number 2:

is there a way to change the gain of each pvp rank in points? if yes how;:-P

that's for all that take there time to help out..
Old 07/20/2012, 17:49   #2

1. Yes

2. yes

but idk. how haha^^
Old 07/20/2012, 18:47   #3

LOL nice answer. but thanks now i know it's possible. good start :-P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dev Needed
05/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello to continue the last thread The server is up and public but I am still looking for somoene expeirenced in Drop list/Item Costumizing/SQL in general DEV that would like to join and help. The server Prolly should be up on Dedicated server within 1 week. Please Contact me ASAP.
Dev Needed
05/02/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello to continue the last thread The server is up and public but I am still looking for somoene expeirenced in Drop list/Item Costumizing/SQL in general DEV that would like to join and help. The server Prolly should be up on Dedicated server within 1 week. Please Contact me ASAP. P.S Domain for the Site is bought allrdy and is being worked on. To Accelerate things up if your intreseted and your serious add me on skype moshe.cohen2000
Help needed :/
10/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
My motherboard got burnt so I'm playin' @ my sisters laptop but there was no silk downloaded. So I downloaded ssswc.rar and everytime when I start I've getting blank error,just OK button and nothing else...what's goin' on? Somebody help? My media.pk2 version is 2.021 but I think that's not the problem..hilfe?xD