Did you encrypt it correctly?
Did you use the correct line string format?
Yes I encrypt it correctly, and I believe I did use correct line string format, but not sure, could you maybe give me an example?
Here is my example, it only works up to 151, after that it crashes if I try to add more. Or my skills become invisible and i don't know why.
151 4094567294 139690
152 4194567294 144055
153 4294567294 148420
Well, I'm using Redux Source, so I am not sure, the exp its self is already messed up because you level at 200% exp instead of the normal 100%.
No, that means you did it wrong lol.
He already told you how to do it. You're entering the wrong exp values (EG: 130 is for the exp required to HIT 130 from 129, not to hit 131 from 130)
<edit>
Apologies it seems this is (yet another) duplicate thread between the two of you. Seems like a multi account spam case but w/e.
Closing this thread as its already been answered here
Please to the both of you. Stop making pointless duplicate threads. If you have a question about a source, post in that source's thread. If not, just post in eachothers thread as you're only ever asking the same question as eachother.
He already told you how to do it. You're entering the wrong exp values (EG: 130 is for the exp required to HIT 130 from 129, not to hit 131 from 130)
<edit>
Apologies it seems this is (yet another) duplicate thread between the two of you. Seems like a multi account spam case but w/e.
Closing this thread as its already been answered here
Please to the both of you. Stop making pointless duplicate threads. If you have a question about a source, post in that source's thread. If not, just post in eachothers thread as you're only ever asking the same question as eachother.
No sir, thats called a friend.
Surpriced this forum doesn't have IP logging. for every user. U'd know we arent the same person.
Edit: Wanted to say a lot more, but decided not to.
No sir, thats called a friend.
Surpriced this forum doesn't have IP logging. for every user. U'd know we arent the same person.
Edit: Wanted to say a lot more, but decided not to.
You're not in position to say much tho.
Btw, level 130 exp is the experience to reach level 131. I don't think 5065 uses long for experience, so if you're passing by this value, you'll need to reduce the exp amount of your server.
Moderators don't have access to IP logging or viewing IP addresses. Can you imagine how broken that would be if that were the case? In any regard, you two are either one in the same or share the same agenda. Both cases are spam, so it really doesn't matter. Be more sensible and we wouldn't have this problem. Anyways, this thread was meant to be closed. This has already been answered before.
You're not in position to say much tho.
Btw, level 130 exp is the experience to reach level 131. I don't think 5065 uses long for experience, so if you're passing by this value, you'll need to reduce the exp amount of your server.
Yes, u've explained that already, but not sure what u mean by that.. 130 was just an example.
Well, I don't think we are at the highest value. I reduced the amount of exp and I just can't seem to get past level 150..
Also noticed there has to be a certen amount of exp between eachother or it won't work either.
I'm going to reiterate the answer since it's still confusing for you. The client does not store experience as a long long value (otherwise known as long in C#, or a 64-bit long integer). Instead, it stores it as a long value (an Int in C# or 32-bit long integer). That means your horrible idea for increasing the character's level past 150 isn't going to work. In terms even an idiot can understand: number too big. The maximum for a signed long is 2147483647.
I'm going to reiterate the answer since it's still confusing for you. The client does not store experience as a long long value (otherwise known as long in C#, or a 64-bit long integer). Instead, it stores it as a long value (an Int in C# or 32-bit long integer). That means your horrible idea for increasing the character's level past 150 isn't going to work. In terms even an idiot can understand: number too big. The maximum for a signed long is 2147483647.
Thanks for the finally understandable answer.. However I disagree that increasing max level is just horrible or idiotic.
There are a lot of people that played a server for over 7 years, where there were +21's, max lvl 255 , cps bank,...
U mind me asking, do you have your own private server? How many people online?
If not, have u tried? What were the features?
I just want to understand why u are so negative all the time, with any idea a person has if someone wants to add something to their source.
I mean.. U disliked my cp bank idea, disliked increasing the level, disliked the fact that we all try and create a private server without a lot of programming knowledge,.. I can understand your frustrating to keep saying the same thing to everyone, but u can simply ignore that thread and leave it to another community-member who may or may not help that person out.
If every server was the same now that would be boring. Everyone the same source, same basic features, same lvl 130 with no new weaps or what not.. YEY! LOTS OF FUN!..
By the way, that server I was talking about, It has been offline for a few months now, but it lasted for YEARS. There are still a lot of people that want to play on that server but simply can't because the owner has dissapeared.
We want to re-create that server and we want to play it again. It's as simple as that.
Thanks for the finally understandable answer.. However I disagree that increasing max level is just horrible or idiotic.
There are a lot of people that played a server for over 7 years, where there were +21's, max lvl 255 , cps bank,...
U mind me asking, do you have your own private server? How many people online?
If not, have u tried? What were the features?
I just want to understand why u are so negative all the time, with any idea a person has if someone wants to add something to their source.
I mean.. U disliked my cp bank idea, disliked increasing the level, disliked the fact that we all try and create a private server without a lot of programming knowledge,.. I can understand your frustrating to keep saying the same thing to everyone, but u can simply ignore that thread and leave it to another community-member who may or may not help that person out.
If every server was the same now that would be boring. Everyone the same source, same basic features, same lvl 130 with no new weaps or what not.. YEY! LOTS OF FUN!..
By the way, that server I was talking about, It has been offline for a few months now, but it lasted for YEARS. There are still a lot of people that want to play on that server but simply can't because the owner has dissapeared.
We want to re-create that server and we want to play it again. It's as simple as that.
Everyone is frustrated here. They're frustrated because there aren't many good servers out there and an overwhelming amount of shit ones. They don't understand why they're frustrated, but I do - and so do a few people in this community; the difference being that I won't dance around the bush, especially when that bush is on fire. You know who's lighting their own bush? The people who choose to work on TQ Binaries and these Egyptian cancer sources from other communities; or the people who don't know how to program and thus create a heaping pile of shit that nobody wants to be associated with. And for the people who can actually program (if you want to assume you're one of those people), they get stuck in features that don't matter in the slightest - such as increasing levels or adding a CP warehouse. Nobody wants this shit. People want to see progress and an actual game out of Conquer Online - and adding things from 2009 private servers isn't going to do that.
TheeUnforgiven 5065 source and project ORION 5065 proxy bot 09/27/2015 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies TheeUnforgiven is based on redux 5065 (all credits for the base goes for pro4never, link to it's thread)
that is the change log, i've done way more than that but i sometimes ignore updating the change log, i've fixed some fatal exploits (which i personally exploited the hell out of them on private servers using redux source), made botting a little bit harder, implemented lots of quests and features, fixed lots of stuff, here read it for yourself
that whole progress has been done in 3...
Need levels? 05/20/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 4 Replies Its pretty simple. I offer a 100 percent secure handleveld service. I accept offers at the moment but also offer customized quotes depending on what level to what level you want. Available anytime. Add me on skype jonathan0341
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF. 08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character.
Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10.
I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels.
This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk.
Enjoy.