Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid question

Discussion on Stupid question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stupid question

Guys, i know it is stupid that i'm asking this question but what is the best public source that have almost all packets structure implementation.

Why i'm asking this? Cause Korvacs's wiki is down.
Old 10/10/2015, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Well, on the board Michael and I own, we're trying to create a new wiki together. It has a slow start, but it's getting more and more helpful. Only takes contributions. It's not near what you'd probably want it for though (the foreign packets). I add packets as I write them in my source... but I'm only on character creation at the moment. Let me get in contact with Jack again and see what the status of that website is.

PS: Don't call this a stupid question. This is probably the smartest question I've seen all week from this board.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2015, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Well, on the board Michael and I own, we're trying to create a new wiki together. It has a slow start, but it's getting more and more helpful. Only takes contributions. It's not near what you'd probably want it for though (the foreign packets). I add packets as I write them in my source... but I'm only on character creation at the moment. Let me get in contact with Jack again and see what the status of that website is.

PS: Don't call this a stupid question. This is probably the smartest question I've seen all week from this board.
Thanks for your response. Your wiki is great, but it needs some more time of work. The problem is that i'm in a hurry and honestly Korvacs' covered everything.
Old 10/10/2015, 19:22   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Well, if I can get in contact with him, I see about reviving it. I've asked a few times though already and it doesn't seem like anything will come of it.