Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private serveer Clients, Help?

Discussion on Private serveer Clients, Help? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Private serveer Clients, Help?

Hello guys, ive been trying to make an own private server.
Its the normal procedure, qonquer client, Source,TheCoServer and bla bla bla you know what i mean.
Now, this client is uhm...how i say that....hmm...according to me...LAME!
I can't do ANYTHING in here, i wanna have my own client to play with like 5 friends using Hamachi with tower and fan so not an old conquer version.
Can anyone post a client for this? or help me out to rip it from an excisting server or something like that? Would really help me....

Thanx!

Tags
clients, private, private server, server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All i play Eudemons serveer and need Hack auto loot Card Fast
06/06/2019 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
All i play Eudemons serveer and need Hack auto loot Card Fast to can get EPs :D Fast please all
Neun Aion Private Server [Supports 1.9.0.x Clients]
07/14/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Neun Aion Private Server NEUN AION SERVER INFORMATION • Supports 1.9.0.x Clients. • Cross-Region support for NA, EU, and RUS clients. • Alliances • Custom Starting equipments • Max level : 60 • Free-fly everywhere
Muso Dragonica-Imba Private server with eng and chinese clients!!!!
07/09/2010 - Dragonica Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello,friends! I want to invite you all to play with me at MuSoDragoncia Online If you want to join me in this great game,please click on the following links: Game Site:????? ?????? MuSoDR English Dragonica Private Server Forum:MuSoDragonica ÎÞË«ÃÎÁú´« - Powered by Discuz! ID:1885
Modding Private Ragnarok Clients
06/21/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
Hi, I've been playing a private ro server for a little, and I was wondering if I could edit some stuff. There custom .grf file has a lot of .txt documents; so I tried some stuff like extracting some .txt documents and modifying them, then repacking them into the .grf file, but what I have been doing doesn't seem to work. Here are some screenshots of the files: http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/246352/t xt_filesjpg.jpg Some item .txt files...
Problems with private server clients.
09/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
So i am having trouble with making a private servers, and before anyone flames, no i am not an idiot. So i have followed 4 different ways to make a private server, all of which dont work. I can get the server up and running no problem however the client is usealy the issue, when i followed the latest one: YouTube - How To Set Up A Working Conquer Online Private Server (HD). I can get the server running(rather easy) but when i go to start the client it says cannot find conquer.exe make sure...