Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Binary Setup Guide

Discussion on [REQUEST] Binary Setup Guide within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [REQUEST] Binary Setup Guide

Can someone give me a guide on how to setup a binary server?
Old 10/27/2009, 22:25   #2

4 Threads down
Old 10/27/2009, 22:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by |HAVOK| View Post
Can someone give me a guide on how to setup a binary server?
Here check this release

Make sure to press thanks ;]
Old 10/27/2009, 22:27   #4

ballsfan still doesn't know how to use the search button. Pathetic...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2009, 22:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
ballsfan still doesn't know how to use the search button. Pathetic...
xD Hahah nice comment made me laugh

And i dont realy know that guy but it's funny ;P
Old 10/27/2009, 22:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðëƒëç† View Post
xD Hahah nice comment made me laugh

And i dont realy know that guy but it's funny ;P
It's really funny. When he first came here, he probably made like 5 threads each day about stupid things. Sometimes request on where to get something when he could have just used the search feature probably all websites have to find what he needs.
|HAVOK| is probably his 19th account where he pretends to be someone new on elitepvpers and tries to act friendly. Then we all find out that it's him "omg it's ddballsfan, whatever shall we do". He makes a statement saying "ok guys i'm sry about what i did in the past and i changed." How does a person change in 2 days? A few hours later: ddballsfan: "**** you all, go suck your own *****."

Then again, you might be ddballsfan trying to be someone your not cause your account was just made today. Takes me a while to trust new people.
Old 10/27/2009, 22:50   #7

Quote:
It's really funny. When he first came here, he probably made like 5 threads each day about stupid things. Sometimes request on where to get something when he could have just used the search feature probably all websites have to find what he needs.
|HAVOK| is probably his 19th account where he pretends to be someone new on elitepvpers and tries to act friendly. Then we all find out that it's him "omg it's ddballsfan, whatever shall we do". He makes a statement saying "ok guys i'm sry about what i did in the past and i changed." How does a person change in 2 days? A few hours later: ddballsfan: "**** you all, go suck your own *****."

Then again, you might be ddballsfan trying to be someone your not cause your account was just made today. Takes me a while to trust new people.
I ant ddballsfan oo

Add my Msn:

Maybe we can be friend's ;P

I just thot the comment was funny is all
Old 10/27/2009, 23:45   #8

Quote:

OMG, your so funny man. Maybe we can get together sometime and eat lunch. I LOVE TO WATCH MYSELF IN THE MIRROR LAUGHING AT YOU FUNNY JOKES.

*sarcasm*
Old 10/28/2009, 00:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðëƒëç† View Post
I ant ddballsfan oo

Add my Msn:

Maybe we can be friend's ;P

I just thot the comment was funny is all
I don't mean to accuse you or anything, it's just somethings people aren't who there suppose to be.