Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CrossSaber Attacks!

Discussion on CrossSaber Attacks! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation CrossSaber Attacks!

So when I try to attack mobs or players with the cross sabers it doesnt kill/work most of the time. Its like its attacking nothing, I also cannot use FastBlade and ScentSword with cross sabers. Anyone think they could help?
Old 09/20/2014, 14:13   #2

1. check the passive skill codes maybe there is a bug in it

2. cuz ur source may use only 1 subtype not multi subtype
check this
Old 09/23/2014, 20:46   #3

Abdoumatrix I dont get you. Anyone else who could put it in simple(er) words?
Old 09/23/2014, 21:03   #4

Skills does have weapon subtypes, they tell the server which weapons will be able to throw that skill.
Check if your server allow multiple subtypes within the threads he sent the link.
Or if the skill packet is being handled correctly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Security Release]Stop the recent attacks(That are not ddos attacks.)
12/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Hi everyone here is a little tutorial on the recent attacks as i've seen and were i played on servers which have gotten attacked, so to prevent this issue here is the tutorial below. Get the program called rKill, which i have provided below And block in firewall this IP *fetching ip* Range: xxx.xxx.xxx.x - xx.xx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.xxx.xxx.x - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.x.xxx.x - xx.x.xxx.xx As far as rKill, use it only under attack, It may block you out for a few seconds, and make players...
No Attacks
08/23/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
I've recently added the crespo Abyss monsters to my A2 client. I have them in the client, they work fine, except for the fact that they don't attack. They stand still, while you run past them. Their animations and everything work, they just don't attack you. Can anyone tell me where I can edit this? All help is appreciated Ex: http://i.imgur.com/4t8NB.jpg
Concerning IRC Bot Net Attacks.
05/26/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Not too sure if this is useful or not but couldn't admins of their gameservers just block port 194 to prevent the botnet attacks? Forgive my Naivete. And also on the topic of Running server from Linux. If it's a compatibility issue, how hard would it be to run it in a virtualbox environment firewalled by Linux Native? More shots in the dark but as I learn more with my own personal studies I come across some nifty info.
DOS attacks -.- wtf?
08/11/2008 - Main - 5 Replies
seit neuestem is mein internet besonders lahm. anstatt 300 ms hab ich nu 1000ms und hoeher pings und wirklich schnell saugen tut mein internet au net mehr... selbst nach dem ich die platte formatiert hab geht das weiter. panda antivirus sagt mir alle paar stunden das es ne DOS attacke geblockt hat... aber das is allerdings sehr fragwuerdig.
Value of Attacks
02/26/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Hi, folgendes Problem, ich suche die value für eine attacke, nehmen wir mockery. ich mach das ganz normal memory browser ersten 4 ziffern blabla 0000 FFFF und dann geb ich die bei compare 4 stehende zahl (5000) ein ->findet nix gut kann ja sein dass die values geringfügig verändert wurden also such ich nach 4950-5050-> findet was aber ich hab alles auf 0 gefreezt klappt nicht. dann hab ich ma grob mit stoppuhr gestoppt da kam so 4.8-5.2 sec raus... gut hab ich alles von 4800-5200 auf 0...