Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Whoever helps me gets tons of thanks

Discussion on [Help]Whoever helps me gets tons of thanks within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Whoever helps me gets tons of thanks

If you can help me I'll thank you on a shitload of dif accounts. That's how badly I need help with this =)

I need to know how to make this: (I tried and tried and failed and failed)

An NPC That gives you a rose, and when you right click on that rose a monster appears beside you. That's all!!
Old 09/26/2009, 18:14   #2

Hmm..Use it like summon guard.

NPC ( AddItem(Rose) ) ,
USEITEM ( Rose ( SUMMON CLASS ) ) .. I haven't finished my summon class yet as I think I told Conquer BC but when I do I will give it to them so you may use it since you are on their staff and also mine. It will be way easier to summon it
Old 09/27/2009, 18:02   #3

Well, I guess I should give it a try. I don't have the skills to do this yet but what's there to lose? I don't even think I have summon guard in my server though =\

Holy sh*t lol. I found the RB Guard codes. There are so **** many of them. I tried so hard to see if I could at least understand some of the parts so I could maybe put together a code. But I don't even know how that code works. I can't do this alone =\

//edit: srry for double post, took like 5 mins for the other post to show up Oo
Old 09/27/2009, 20:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
I can help you with that...
Old 09/27/2009, 22:05   #5

Are you using LOTF?
Old 10/04/2009, 20:51   #6

Yeah RLY SORRY GUYS I LOST MY INTERNET ALL WEEK. I'M BACK NOW =)
I still need help with this. And yes its a 5017 LOTF Source. PM me if you want to help me THANKS!!
Old 10/10/2009, 04:39   #7

So does anyone know how I can make a monster spawn beside me by right clicking on an item in my inventory. In this case it's a rose, and when right clicked it will spawn a monster beside the player. Any ideas?
Old 10/10/2009, 07:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
So does anyone know how I can make a monster spawn beside me by right clicking on an item in my inventory. In this case it's a rose, and when right clicked it will spawn a monster beside the player. Any ideas?
what is your Mobs Function Arguments ??

let's say it is

Code:
public SingleMob(int x, int y, int map, int maxhp, int curhp, int minatk, int maxatk, int uid, string name, int mech)
so at your useitem class under the Rose id case

Code:
SingleMob MyMob=new SingleMob(MyChar.x+1,MyChar.y+1,MyChar.Map,MaxHP,MaxHP again,Miniattack for it,MaxAttack,unused UID,Name u like ,Mech u want);
then u should add it to the Mobs store for example if u store all mobs data to a Dictionary called AllMonsters then
Code:
AllMonsters.Add(UID,MyMob);
lastly send the MobSpawn packet to local players

hope that helps
Old 10/13/2009, 22:43   #9

I'll try it out and get back to you. Sorry for the slow responses btw. I've been busy with school.
Old 10/14/2009, 19:17   #10

lol Empty on msn i am J a Y that's me prot0type hahaha
Old 10/15/2009, 23:08   #11

@Prot0type
What? O.o
Old 10/15/2009, 23:23   #12

ohhh ...
Old 10/15/2009, 23:38   #13

@samehvan
Hey bro. I tried really hard to follow your instructions but I failed. This is my mobs function arguments.
Quote:
public SingleMob(short x, short y, short map, uint maxhp, uint curhp, short minatk, short maxatk, uint uid, string name, int mech, short lvl, byte pos, byte Type)
I got as far as part 2 lol. I added what you told me under the rose id. But I don't have enough knowledge in C# to figure out how to fix the problems I'm getting. I got this so far =\
Quote:
else if (ItemParts[0] == "720650")
{
SingleMob MyMob=new SingleMob(MyChar.x+1, MyChar.y+1, MyChar.Map, 200, 200, 1, 1, 442, Demon, 442, 1, byte pos?, byte type?);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
I'm getting errors with MyChar.x+1, MyChar.y+1, the mobs name is also underlined. And I'm not sure what Im supposed to put for byte pos and byte type. On top of that
Quote:
then u should add it to the Mobs store for example if u store all mobs data to a Dictionary called AllMonsters then
Code:

AllMonsters.Add(UID,MyMob);

lastly send the MobSpawn packet to local players

hope that helps
You will need to be more specific with all of that sorry =[. It does help ALOT I'm just not really got at this yet. I'd appreciate it if you would help me further and I understand if you don't want to.
Old 10/16/2009, 00:37   #14

Quote:
@samehvan
Hey bro. I tried really hard to follow your instructions but I failed. This is my mobs function arguments.

I got as far as part 2 lol. I added what you told me under the rose id. But I don't have enough knowledge in C# to figure out how to fix the problems I'm getting. I got this so far =\

I'm getting errors with MyChar.x+1, MyChar.y+1, the mobs name is also underlined. And I'm not sure what Im supposed to put for byte pos and byte type. On top of that

You will need to be more specific with all of that sorry =[. It does help ALOT I'm just not really got at this yet. I'd appreciate it if you would help me further and I understand if you don't want to.
I'm pretty sure ive got you on msn. message me ill fix it for you.
Old 10/16/2009, 09:32   #15

Quote:
@samehvan

about the MyChar.x your source might name it as "X" or "PosX" check them out , and the Demon word should be between quotes "" like this "Demon"