i can spare a couple of hours pm if ur intrested i can code in c# and c++ and some interptive lang's also i understand html and most fundimentals of machine asembly lang, but i cant offer you more then probly 10 hours a week
zbest, do you know how to do things with sessions? I already have it logging in and register I just need some information about sessions and staying logged on. I might get it tonight but I have other things to do. Getting ready to decide who will join.
Current Staff :
- Me, as the Owner, Coder and unfortunately the hoster.
- Luca, as another Coder, who is ways better than me and helps me @ the points I get stuck.
- ZBest, website designer(?)
- Zion, as another Coder, mainly Tools, and other things out-side the server.
- Yoshi, our first Mod, his still in testing stage though.
What is our target ?
- Build a pretty stable private server based on LOTF. *DO NOT POST ANY COMMENT ABOUT LOTF, I WILL REPORT YOU FOR GOING OFF-TOPIC AND/OR FLAMING*
- Build a Application to easily manage and control the server.
- Build other tools for both the players and Admins. if the LOTF version is finished:
- Build a pretty stable private server based on CoEmu. *DO NOT POST ANY COMMENT ABOUT COEMU, I WILL REPORT YOU FOR GOING OFF-TOPIC AND/OR FLAMING*
- Also make tools and Applications for that. If that all works out or we gained enough coding experience :
- Maybe build our own source.
- Maybe build a private server for some other game.
- Maybe try to make new ideas for our best running server, and also work them out.
What am I looking for?
- A decent coder that can help with the Private Server.
- Players and Testers that are willing to help us.
- A website designer/scripter, to help ZBest or do the scripting part.
- In-game GMs and PMs.
- Anyone that can help us.
I will up-date this, since I am kinda sleepy right now.
Please do not go off-topic or flame me for posting a recruitment thread, if you don't like me, this idea or anyone else, keep it for yourself, or visit Twitter >_>.
I like pancakes.
I can help out with server.
I know alot about coding if it is C#
ïf i have time i can
Cause im very stressed making my mmorpg done
ZBest is not that good at PHP, he told me knows about 12%.
#region Ironi
Some of you guys must show me how to calculate percent of things, everywhere I look I see percent numbers, such as Quest: 17%, Translate: 81.5%
How do you know if you know 12% PHP, I dont get it..
#region Ironi
Some of you guys must show me how to calculate percent of things, everywhere I look I see percent numbers, such as Quest: 17%, Translate: 81.5%
How do you know if you know 12% PHP, I dont get it..
ROFLMAO
#endregion
Count it up each section and then divide by what you know.
#region irony
You must show us how to spell..
#endregion
Count it up each section and then divide by what you know.
#region irony
You must show us how to spell..
#endregion
No one of them have done that.
And all thsoe servers that says 99% translated
rofl......
How do they know is 99% of all npc's translated?
They really count the NPC's in source or just those in navicat?
[ENGLISH][GERMAN]NEW AION PRIVAT SERVER-SEARCH TEAM!-SUCHE TEAM! 03/11/2011 - Aion Private Server - 7 Replies DEUTSCH:
Hallo :) .ich habe ein aion privat server .. und suche ne gute developer, also für bewerbung . added mich in msn: [email protected].. aber bitte. ich suche nicht irgend welche leute die nur zum zocken da sind als GM. ich brauche leute, die sich mit designen., php , web designen, html. launcher designe, und mysql php, gut auskennt....
ENGLISH:Hello i have a aion privat server.. and search good developer for my server.
for appi. please add me in msn : [email protected] ...
i...