Yes you can.
I'm off 2 bed now, thanks for all comments.
Feel free to post here or send me an message.
-MY NEW E-MAIL IS: - (@live.nl is the same as @hotmail.com, but you need to add me as @live.nl)
If you read my post, you would read I start with LOTF, since it easier to work with that, than when we finished that or got enough experience we'll use some other source, probably CoEmu.
If you read my post, you would read I start with LOTF, since it easier to work with that, than when we finished that or got enough experience we'll use some other source, probably CoEmu.
Well if you get enough experience, why not just try to make your own source? Also like I said before I won't join as a coder since I don't have that much time, but if your still looking for moderating staff I can help out there.
Sorry Smythe94 but that first webpage i quited to make it,so i begin this page.
Look better than the frist,i hope u like it:X.
Btw PM me here please i need to say u something,i have a good ideea for the server!
If you really were about to learn, you would either just get a team that knows the language C#, therefore noone would have to learn a big portion of prorgamming, or anybody whos really talanted in C# would teach rest of the team up, and then start a custom source.
You can't get a bunch of newbies at programming and ask them to code stuffs in LOTF, when it all is infront of their noses (talking about all releases on e*pvp)
Lawl Smythe,don't look anymore i can code the website,**** i know html 98% and php 12%.My previous sites were made in Notepad,that demonstrate
in know HTML and im capable 100% to code you site im working now.
Maybe u need a Web Manager to modify th news/updates and the links after i have code it all.:P
[ENGLISH][GERMAN]NEW AION PRIVAT SERVER-SEARCH TEAM!-SUCHE TEAM! 03/11/2011 - Aion Private Server - 7 Replies DEUTSCH:
Hallo :) .ich habe ein aion privat server .. und suche ne gute developer, also für bewerbung . added mich in msn: [email protected].. aber bitte. ich suche nicht irgend welche leute die nur zum zocken da sind als GM. ich brauche leute, die sich mit designen., php , web designen, html. launcher designe, und mysql php, gut auskennt....
ENGLISH:Hello i have a aion privat server.. and search good developer for my server.
for appi. please add me in msn : [email protected] ...
i...