Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Coemu V2 coding team

Discussion on [Question] Coemu V2 coding team within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Coemu V2 coding team

I was thinking of getting a team or coders to help fix up a coemu v2 source like adding all the npcs and more stuff. I know Im just starting to code but i will try my best to do what I know so far and to learn some new stuff so if your intrested add me or pm me thats my email and Bye.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Coding for CoEmu/Cofuture
05/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 36 Replies
CONTENTS OF THREAD: - Creating Ingame Commands and Database Functions saving/loading/updating databases using SQL - Coding more advanced Npcs for use on your server - Timers and processes (By Yashi) - Data types in C# and what they can hold
CoEMU is back with a new team
12/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
You may all know http://coemu.freehostdev.com they used to be a server development crew creating a private server for conquer online. At that time me and some friends started creating a dutch coemu for dutch users. But since the coemu.freehost.dev is gone we will go international. We will progress the former work of our colleges at coemu. We have recently started so there is not much jet. But the server will be up soon for testing. You can all go to the forum and register, already talk about...
Need some coemu coding help
10/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Keep in mind that i CANT code, what so ever. Well ive been trying to add implement some of the release from here into my coemu and i kinda gets some errors. First one is from the coded aimbot, i get this error: Can you guys also teach me how to define and where to define, so when i get errors like this i know what to do ;o. Second error is from the global timer: Yes i hate my self for not knowing how to code and it annoys me...So any help would be appreciated!
[Team,Coding project]
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
To all the users of EPVP i have decided to come back out of retirement and start coding once again. - I may not have released much of my work to the EPVP community but i helped alot of servers while they were being worked on. - I'm looking for either an existing team, or to start a new one. I'm also looking for good hints on the best source to start with right now because i know their is a good baseline source out their can use and add to rather than make my own fresh.
QO3 Coding Team
05/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all. Not sure if this is allowed here, if it is please accept my apologies and delete this, otherwise cool. If it's classed as advertising then there is a link back to epvpers on my site. I'm wanting to get a coding team together to accelerate the development of our server source code. Aside from a few minor glitches we have a very stable and lag-free source and its way ahead of anything else atm. I have setup a SVN to the QO3 source to make stuff easier. Please drop me a PM on my...