Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]AppServ

Discussion on [Help]AppServ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]AppServ

I think someone keeps changing my password then I can't login to navicat, what can I do? (For some out there, this is related to conquer because you need this program to run a private server).
Old 09/05/2009, 03:09   #2

blade911 uninstall ur appserver and reinstall da appserver agian with username localhost but for password put a password that u know well but also hard to guess, Don't put password has test cuz alot guides there say put password has test and thats how ppl get into ur database. And for navicat right localhost and change da password to the new one u made in ur appserver

Hope this kinda helped
Old 09/05/2009, 04:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neber120 View Post
blade911 uninstall ur appserver and reinstall da appserver agian with username localhost but for password put a password that u know well but also hard to guess, Don't put password has test cuz alot guides there say put password has test and thats how ppl get into ur database. And for navicat right localhost and change da password to the new one u made in ur appserver

Hope this kinda helped
Lol I keep doing this but it keeps happening. And trust me ppl don't use my passwords.
Old 09/05/2009, 05:34   #4

umm then do u have any other SQL installed in ur system for e.g WinMySQL sumthing like that ?
Old 09/05/2009, 05:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neber120 View Post
umm then do u have any other SQL installed in ur system for e.g WinMySQL sumthing like that ?
I may, not sure. But probably yes.
Old 09/05/2009, 05:41   #6

well if u do then uninstall everything expect navicat and just reinstall appserver agian . Ohh also delete my.ini in WINDOWS in ur localdisk
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2009, 07:04   #7

k
Old 09/05/2009, 12:38   #8

Blades, if this is fixed please request a close.