The point of this was for me to create a pretty good lotf source that I can release since there isn't any good basic lotf source out there that has most of the things in Co. Some has missing npcs, others poorly coded promo centers, bugs, skills not working, reborn missing. I wanted to release the source I'm working on right now with a lot of things fixed but people don't seem to care much. I don't think I'll be releasing it anytime soon or at all. I'm nearly done with the main things. I'm fixing the small details at the moment. But there is no point since no cares. I also don't like every single pserver out there as binary.
I wouldnt close this if I were you, although LOTF is a badly coded source;
I find it more fun than any other source. Theres nothing wrong with trying to improve it. It will never be as good as some other sources though.
Need a lil help on a lotf source 10/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Ive been trying to set up Yuki's source.
Well here is the problem...
I log in, make a char, i press confirm and the client crashes and dissapears.
On the server console, it says "char not found"
If anyone could help, would be great <3
Edit:
Just tried making my own char in the database, it didnt give the "char not found" error, it just said "Successful login for account barhoom" and crashed again..
Help To Fix Bug In LOTF Source 07/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies i have bugs in 1st rb and 2ndrb
when i got reborn and use Gears The Source was Damge Command Dont Work
And Some Other Error
and When i got reborn The Char Dc From Game
i need Fixed The Bug PLZ
I WILL BUY A NON LOTF SOURCE 11/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies Hello to everyone!
I will buy the best source offered to me!
Post your offers here and the price (in $ or € )
List all working shit.
Today ( 27. November 08) i putted some mmoney on my PayPal and can buy in 3 days so u have 3 days for your offers!
LOTF Source in here 10/26/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies hi everybady now i have LOTF Source
anyone Want Download look to Down
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Cool :p:p
[POLL] LOTF Source or My Own Source 09/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies Title says it, this is a poll about that i going to use my own coded source(it got the basic stuff like mobs, login, character creation, pvp, trading, hotkeys etc.....)
Or using the LOTF source well everyone knows the features of that source.
Please help me, because my lotf source can handle 87+ people ( i didnt test more with my friends because my internet sux atm)
I realy realy hope that you guys can help me, the answer will probally be own coded source but i can make lotf realy stable...