Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC Editing Problem

Discussion on NPC Editing Problem within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC Editing Problem

Hi there

I think I've searched enough now and I'm searching someone that can answer my question. I would like to edit this source to my needs. It's the source from thehunter, but when I want to edit the dialog of the NPC in NPCS.cs it won't change in the game. (See link) There's also nothing in to found Navicat mySQL to edit this.

Is there someone that can help me? :3

Thanks !

screenshot !
Old 12/17/2013, 13:59   #2

Did you compile?
Old 12/17/2013, 14:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Did you compile?
Uh Oh that would be the problem I think. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Did you compile?
Now How to compile because when I change something I can't click the Start Debugging button.

Thanks
Old 12/17/2013, 20:55   #4

Try to rebuild first and see if you can.

Tags
edit, npc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Problem about editing SWF
08/12/2014 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello guyzz I have only one little problem.I use Sothink SWF Decompiler.I already export the AS File(Action Script) and edit it. But how can i import it to change the AS File to a new edited AS file? THNX!
[PK2 Editing] Problem !
06/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey there. I tried edit the glows in this "Itemtypenumber.txt" , changed numbers and much else... But still i update the changes on my media that i use in my client and i login and try items etc... and nothing is changed , i wonder if someone could help me out? Give me any tutorial or do it for me ? I've saw many tutorials and guides but still i did some after all of that and still it went normal as the same as it was?
[Map]Editing Problem
06/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi leute, ich hab ein problem beim öffnen der title.raw . wenn ich die datei öffnen möchte, öffnet sie sich im ca 378 x 170 px format, ähnlich wie ne signatur abe rnicht als rechteck wie bei kriege203 im tutorial. Zudem sind dort 3x die sleben bilder nebeneinander o.O
Npc Editing Problem
10/20/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo wollte fragen wie ich z.B. einen Monster also z.B. Grauwolf Vnum: 106...die funktuion wie einem gändler zuteie damit ich mit ihm sachen vken kann...?? mfg lucas
editing problem
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
hey ppl i am trying to edit weapons with photoshop, but, when i change the colours pressing (Ctrl+U)., i choose a a colour and press ok, lets say yellow, than i save, i go to conquer and i see this (check the image ) it sux, what is my problem, what am i doing wrong? +k for any hero, lol http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8773/ghgfhghva8. jpg