Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer 5800+

Discussion on Conquer 5800+ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer 5800+

Hello, I wonder if any of you have a source along with the path and database of coqnuer in version 5800 +, and preferably with the fixed jjanghu.

Thank you ;3
Old 12/14/2013, 22:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
I hate to burst your bubble bud, but no body is going to give you a source with everything working. You are going to have to learn the language and do it yourself. Or pay someone. That's an option. But just remember this little saying.

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/15/2013, 00:12   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
I hate to burst your bubble bud, but no body is going to give you a source with everything working. You are going to have to learn the language and do it yourself. Or pay someone. That's an option. But just remember this little saying.

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."
I don't know how relative that expression is... It's not like we're trying to teach people how to program here. The reality is that most developers here keep their work to themselves and refuse to help others. For better or for worse, that's what the community is like. There are none available.
Old 12/15/2013, 00:24   #4

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
I don't know how relative that expression is.
It is relative though, it doesn't have to be this community that has to teach, there are many online (video)tutorials that could teach him/her.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/15/2013, 05:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
I don't know how relative that expression is... It's not like we're trying to teach people how to program here. The reality is that most developers here keep their work to themselves and refuse to help others. For better or for worse, that's what the community is like. There are none available.
That expression is 100% relevant. If this guy took the time to learn, instead of just asking for everything this community might start to look up. But that's not what everyone wants. They want it free fast and now
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2013, 03:16   #6

Well, I do not have time to learn these things. Many of my friends asked me to create a conquer that such release, and as my vacant times are too small, do not have time to learn.

If anyone has this source (the desbugada principle) can I get with a money ...
Old 12/16/2013, 03:51   #7

Relevant or not, I suppose it really doesn't matter. Regarding the sources you have available to you, feel free to check our release section. There's a thread of all major (and mostly stable) releases stickied to the top of the section. If you're looking to buy a source, you'll be out of luck. If you don't use caution, you'll end up buying a source from a scammer, because there are no complete sources out there at this time. I would strongly advise that you keep to the sources we have made available here.
Old 12/17/2013, 21:51   #8

Sorry but uhm, who the f*** is going to spend months/years learning the language when all they want to do is play on the source for a few days, mess around have some pointless fun then get bored and go back to real co. No one. Someone should stop being a **** and release the most recent source because that's the only way anyone is going to get to play it. Will anyone do that? no, because everyone's a selfish *****. it's a ripped off conquer that you added some **** to.. to make it exactly like conquer congratulations! ur not gonna get rich off it, ur not going to get any recognition whatsoever so either delete it off ur comp or release it. no one wants to play a ****** p server we all just want to log in and **** around with **** we could never do in real co cuz of lack of cps. if ur good enough to code a source and add **** like jh and chi, go do something productive with those skills.. srsly
Old 12/17/2013, 22:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay10291 View Post
Sorry but uhm, who the f*** is going to spend months/years learning the language when all they want to do is play on the source for a few days, mess around have some pointless fun then get bored and go back to real co. No one. Someone should stop being a **** and release the most recent source because that's the only way anyone is going to get to play it. Will anyone do that? no, because everyone's a selfish *****. it's a ripped off conquer that you added some **** to.. to make it exactly like conquer congratulations! ur not gonna get rich off it, ur not going to get any recognition whatsoever so either delete it off ur comp or release it. no one wants to play a ****** p server we all just want to log in and **** around with **** we could never do in real co cuz of lack of cps. if ur good enough to code a source and add **** like jh and chi, go do something productive with those skills.. srsly

So one should spend hours of learning, debugging and adding features so someone else can just simply download, start a server and earn money based someone else spending lots of hours ?

If yes, I strongly suggest you to click on the red X on the right top of your browser, if its a macintosh then click on the red dot on the left top.
Old 12/17/2013, 22:32   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:

Good to see you're still an idiot after all this time.

No one will work for free. If you're not willing to put in the work yourself then you should be taking advantage of the work done by others (public sources or public servers to play on) or hiring someone to do the work for you (fang I know offers to do work)
Old 12/17/2013, 22:46   #11

Quote:
I wonder if those who wrote the first sources wasted their time then? Nope, they became successful programmers who has the potential to become something in life or already has become something, rather than a fat lazy guy who just wants pizza and a game to play.

You do realize most of the programmers who are actually capable of writing their own sources and helping around in this community, does other things than just workign with Conquer right? Most of us have our own stuff to do besides this and some got a job.

You really are one ignorant idiot. Sorry, but it's true.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2013, 23:37   #12

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2013, 00:49   #13

Although I completely agree with the majority's opinion that what we do hasn't been a waste of time, this is rather off-topic and insulting to the members involved. Yes, most of you are correct: computer science is a very valuable skill in the modern world, and very important in the success of this community. Any member who says otherwise is innocently ignorant. Let us leave it at that though, yes? There's no need to insult others' intelligences or elaborate on the subject any further.

Thread closed - the topic has been answered.
Closed Thread