Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any News About Steeds?

Discussion on Any News About Steeds? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/05/2009, 22:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
K, so the reason why people worked sooo G** **** hard on making their own conquer online private server was to escape the madness TQ was forcing upon conquer and it's players. Yet retards want to add all the bullsh*t that made half the people quit in the first place. There's no point in having a horse. I quit co for 2 months and came back to horses, and I still don't have one because I'm fine without it. There useless. And again TQ is forcing people to buy a horse and not just any horse...a +6 one. I lost my full super effect untill I have a +6 horse. So TQ is basically saying f*ck all the people that paid $1,000 to get full super, they need to pay another $50 for a+6 horse they most likely didn't even want in the first place to get their full super effect back. I'm mad just thinking about how much better it used to be.
Dam this guy said exactly what i wanted to say.

Thanks!
Old 08/06/2009, 01:34   #17

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
K, so the reason why people worked sooo G** **** hard on making their own conquer online private server was to escape the madness TQ was forcing upon conquer and it's players. Yet retards want to add all the bullsh*t that made half the people quit in the first place. There's no point in having a horse. I quit co for 2 months and came back to horses, and I still don't have one because I'm fine without it. There useless. And again TQ is forcing people to buy a horse and not just any horse...a +6 one. I lost my full super effect untill I have a +6 horse. So TQ is basically saying f*ck all the people that paid $1,000 to get full super, they need to pay another $50 for a+6 horse they most likely didn't even want in the first place to get their full super effect back. I'm mad just thinking about how much better it used to be.
Totally agree, they wanted to get away from TQ cause they didn't like what they have patched in, So they quit. Now that there into private servers its like they have to be JUST like TQ. And most people dont like the fact that people can DB buy and **** but now people are making it so you can "donate" for rewards. Well the fact is it that if you give someone money and they give something back YOUR NOT F***ING DONATING, you buying there "reward".

Anyway thanks for saying what i wanted to.
Old 08/06/2009, 05:08   #18

I don't like Conquers new updates but half the time i think people who say they don't like this is because they don't have anything good... And yeah I did have a few things that were good no I wasnt a bulker, but if you guys are asking for donations on your server...Aren't you doing the same thing? I think AcidCo is the only server out there [ that is currently public ] that doesn't ask for donations, doesn't give special privileges, and is not picking certain people out in there server ( what i mean by that is that they dont give people items just because they are friends ) . All the other servers are just...wasteful,
Old 08/06/2009, 05:09   #19

Incorrect, wherever hybrid is there is marty.
Old 08/06/2009, 05:56   #20

No prob.
Old 08/06/2009, 07:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
Incorrect, wherever hybrid is there is marty.
What's a marty