Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Item Mall That Links To Pay-Pal

Discussion on [Question] Item Mall That Links To Pay-Pal within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question] Item Mall That Links To Pay-Pal

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knew how to code a item mall that works with pay-pal and gives the item automaticly to the player. I don't know how to code in php very well so i kinda hope one of you guys could help me.
Old 08/03/2009, 18:22   #2

Do you think that someone will pay for an item?
Old 08/03/2009, 18:26   #3

i hate how new servers first thin they think about is.. LETS GET SOME DONATIONS , like wtf.. i go on servers tellin them not to donate because seriously it doesnt cost that much to run a server even on a vps, if you bought it in the first place you shuold be expected to pay with your own money ( and if the thing ur buying for is reallly good then w.e fine ) but if ur paying for like 10m cps u r on a **** server =]
Old 08/03/2009, 18:43   #4

well yeah what i mean is that i want to learn how to do do it that way i can setup a free vote store or a custom item store. I really want to learn how to interact with mysql using php
Old 08/04/2009, 02:01   #5

elite*gold: 20
idk how you can make it in co , but in lineage you can make it direct to paypal page in an npc
Old 08/04/2009, 02:40   #6

Making an item mall on your website like old co would probably be possible. But with all the security paypal uses buying ingame would be impossible
Old 08/04/2009, 02:54   #7

yea, i don't think that sounds possible at all. Now, as whoever said above -sorry for not remembering name-, you sure could put one on your website, like as a seperate (not donation), but like "item purchase" page. although, you'd have to juice up the shopping mall before you would get ANYONE to purchase items already in there. haha.

...but, i like the idea.

Tags
item, mall, paypal, question, shop