This was merely my trying to learn C#. I fail miserably at it, lol. But yah, just figured maybe it'll help someone progress with making LOTF better, or it can atleast be played well with small groups of people. I was able to keep it running a good 22 hours a day(on average), aslong as the number of players didn't exceed about 15 I think. Nothing spectacular, but still alright.
Aside from that, it's mainly the skills, and mana functionality that make the difference from the majority of versions available. If you scroll to some unused maps too, you may see random NPC's that aren't normally ingame(though they'll have their original names without client edits), not sure how many in this version, I was working on many ingame quest, mainly while working more on client side stuff, like creating items, equipment, etc... Was my way of having people test normally, I made my testers work it as a lvling server, not command. Anyway, I'm done babbling. Hot, need to cool down some, then go back outside to work.
Clear scope + no fog [editted] 08/30/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies Mod delete this thread im sorry
Got the Editted MLE!!!Modified moonlight 07/18/2009 - Grand Chase - 51 Replies hehehe...i got one....not detected....i will give it to all I know that are not abusers to avoid detection....
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help) 06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies It says:
Loaded 254 portals.
Loaded 1027 NPCs.
Loaded 37 mobs.
Loaded 11147 items.
Loaded 172 mob spawns.
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue.
Parameter name : minValue
at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue>
at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entitie s.cs:line 207
hex editted for 130 maps 03/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies everymap i edit works but for 130 maps it doesn't
this is my edit
46,Acquirai Ruin,highland.map,highland.mol,highland.mel,web_im age.mac,Map\46_Aquirai_Ruins\NPC_46_Aquirai_Ruins. csv,2,99,1.7,-70,80,12,50,50,-1000,0,90,light_high land.txt,water/skyCube_dri=.dds,150,aquirai.pre,60 ,17,10,15,0,20,10,0,0,0,0,3,60000,0,1,1,0,1,0,1.9, 0,1,
thank you