As far as I know there's a few people
-Zero (working alone)
-Alexbigfoot(working alone or with a team? don't know, don't care.)
-Justin, lostsolder05, junior, and ultimatum
Those 3 groups are working on separate ones.
Zero's probably the most qualified.
As far as I know there's a few people
-Zero (working alone)
-Alexbigfoot(working alone or with a team? don't know, don't care.)
-Justin, lostsolder05, junior, and ultimatum
Those 3 groups are working on separate ones.
Zero's probably the most qualified.
Yes he means bone-you. There's really noone else that goes with the name 'Zero' on this community other than him. :P (Atleast anyone who is well known.)
I haven't talk to him in ages, where he went? Anyhow, last time I was talking with him he was coding broadcast or so for his 5017 server, this was before LOTF was released, so long time ago.. =P
Edit: Is he coding it in C++ ? Since he don't use C#.
I haven't talk to him in ages, where he went? Anyhow, last time I was talking with him he was coding broadcast or so for his 5017 server, this was before LOTF was released, so long time ago.. =P
Edit: Is he coding it in C++ ? Since he don't use C#.
Well, you obviously know him...so why would he code in a weaker language?