Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ad]Conquer Chaos Returns!

Discussion on [Ad]Conquer Chaos Returns! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ad]Conquer Chaos Returns!

Hello everyone!

I'm here to tell you that Conquer Chaos returns as a private server.
At the moment we are preparing the server for public use.
Currently we do not have a dedicated server to run it on....well, i have access to one, but i dont trust the owner with my files.
So for now we'll run the server over Hamachi until we have our own dedicated again, which should be soon.

We are going to use our old rates: x10 exp, x25 weapon prof, x15 drops.
We have the same team working on the files and server to guarantee a stable server with quality real-time support.

For those of you who wish to follow our developments, you are all invited to join one of our hamachi networks and follow the developments on our .

Code:
Hamachi networks

cochaos
cochaos2
cochaos3

passwords to all networks is "chaos"
We expect our server to be playable today or tomorrow if we encounter big problems.
We are looking forward to see you back on Conquer Chaos.

- Conquer Chaos Team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(NEW)ShadowRealmsOnline Returns!
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello My fellow Elitepvpers I have decided to Reopen SRO as i have gotten some time back from school and can host and open it again ACCOUNT: http://66.69.65.252/register.php op1:Client MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service SOmtimes it will display as not avavable keep trying Have not come to a fix for this yet : SPECS: SRO IS A REV DB WITH ADD CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODELS GODMAPS
vb.net OpenProcess() returns zero
10/24/2009 - .NET Languages - 6 Replies
Hey guys, n00b here.. Im trying to read the Aion memory via vb.net OpenProcess(&H10, false, pid) function, but it returns always 0. I guess this is bcs of the missing read rights? is there any workaround? how do others manage to get read access? cheers :handsdown:
[AD] Conquer Chaos ][ x10 Exp ][ 24/7 Dedicated ][ CoV2 Source *FIXED*
02/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Server Name: Conquer Chaos Server Rates : x20 Exp x25 Weapon Prof WebSite: Conquer Chaos Forum : Forums - Powered by vBulletin Ready-to-go Client: Click! Hosted 24/7 on a Dedicated. Daily backed up SQL DB. 1st + 2nd Reborn fully working