Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NulllReferenceException (Loading NPC)

Discussion on NulllReferenceException (Loading NPC) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/18/2013, 00:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
the MySqlReader has not found any row with the conditions u have used, if remember correctly, that was the reason for that exception in the MySqlReader.Read()
Old 10/18/2013, 06:22   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
Load all dmaps... make sure you put all dmaps where they belong to
All Dmaps are loaded, I guess..
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
the MySqlReader has not found any row with the conditions u have used, if remember correctly, that was the reason for that exception in the MySqlReader.Read()
I'm not sure, since my npc table contains the right rows I'm loading..
Old 10/18/2013, 19:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post
All Dmaps are loaded, I guess..

I'm not sure, since my npc table contains the right rows I'm loading..
Would it not be easier to iterate through the NPCs after all the maps have been loaded?

foreach row in mysql > addNPC;

^^ This is not and never shall be any sort of code its just my way of showing you how it would be easier... Or at least what I would do
Old 10/18/2013, 21:55   #19

this may be useful if u don't want to load all the dmaps before loading the npcs
Old 10/27/2013, 11:13   #20

Set a breakpoint on like 78 of mysqlreader.cs and post a screenshot here plz (if not already solved)
Old 10/31/2013, 16:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post
Set a breakpoint on like 78 of mysqlreader.cs and post a screenshot here plz (if not already solved)

There you go.

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I am not paying so much attention to the source. The problem is solved, thank you for those who replied (:

#Request Close - Problem Solved.
Old 11/04/2013, 15:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post

There you go.

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I am not paying so much attention to the source. The problem is solved, thank you for those who replied (:

#Request Close - Problem Solved.
im very curious to know what was the Error caused by ?