Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Probs while adding Ninja to LOTF

Discussion on Probs while adding Ninja to LOTF within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/18/2009, 15:59   #16

elite*gold: 20
1. It doesnt lag my source
2. Console doesnt send anything
3. I know it can work!
Old 07/18/2009, 17:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
1. It doesnt lag my source
2. Console doesnt send anything
3. I know it can work!
No tq are fixing ninja items till now....
Old 07/18/2009, 17:48   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
No tq are fixing ninja items till now....

Ninja worked 100% for me ><
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 17:50   #19

okay Mr.Iknoweverithingbetterbuthavenoliveandseriouslyd ontknowwhatimtalkingabout DONT POST I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID **** ON MY THREADS!

F0am which client do u use for Ninja and could u gimme your item.sql?
Old 07/18/2009, 17:55   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
okay Mr.Iknoweverithingbetterbuthavenoliveandseriouslyd ontknowwhatimtalkingabout DONT POST I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID **** ON MY THREADS!

F0am which client do u use for Ninja and could u gimme your item.sql?

5017 Client, But with the edits from CoMy i hate those edits so im trying to remove them and/or add ninja myself, also changed names of a few things... xD instead of CoMyEarring they are called BunnyEarring xD...

item.sql is in CoMy source.
Old 07/18/2009, 18:03   #21

add me on msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Adding Ninja LOTF
07/04/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 73 Replies
You can add (Ninja , New Character ) Items , Skills , NPcs ...... By following the links and info And i can call it It isn't code or something like that .. i can help you to add ninja on LOTF (5017) ------------------- First go to YourConquerFolder/ini/ProfessionalName.ini in it add 50 means Character id . The command will be /job 50 for internNinja Now you added the character
Adding UglyDuck To Lotf 5017 Server
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Well Ive Looked This Problem Up But Never Really Did Get An Answer I Followed All The Previous Posts Went Over My Work But I Still Get Turned Invisible And I Just Don't understand This i have the .dds and The C3 File's But I Dont Know Why I'm Getting Turned Invisible. Don't Flame Me i Know Ima Noob Read It #1 Noob :cool:
Lotf adding potency question
06/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Hey every1, I posted this once but got no results, so i'll try again, hopefully people will see this one... In Nobility I'm trying to make it add potency for King, Duke, ETC... This is what i have. MyChar.Potency += 40; SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 11, MyChar.Potency)); If some1 could get it to go to the "Other" section, all the better, but really any section other then Level would be good.I'm pretty sure its the "SendPacket" thats not working, Please help. ~Rapid
[Release] Adding form to load (LOTF)
04/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 40 Replies
I bet most of you already know how to do this, but this is just for the people that don't know how to make the form open up. First, open LOTF. Then right-click on COServerProject in the Solution Explorer. Click Add > Windows Form... Then Form1.cs should be in the Solution Explorer. Now go to View > Toolbox and you can start adding buttons and stuff.
[Help] With adding skills in lotf
09/09/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
How exactly would i like add skills in lotf casue i want to add some more skills. I'll release it if some one could help me on how to do it :)